ADMIN

WE THE PEOPLE STAND WITH DONALD TRUMP | Donald Trump Meme on ME.ME

National Republicans are desperate to avoid a floor fight in Congress over the certification of the Electoral College vote next month, believing it would be horrible politics to continue waging what most recognize to be a hopeless battle to overturn the outcome of the election.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has intervened, asking his members not to join Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) or any other House members looking to object to the results on Jan. 6, when Congress meets to certify the Electoral College count.

President Trump is waging a pressure campaign to get senators to revolt. Incoming Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.), who will be sworn in Jan. 3, has said he’ll join the floor fight and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who has said he believes the election was “stolen” from Trump, is always a wild card.

Republican strategists are hoping McConnell can squash the insurgency, believing the debate over Trump’s refusal to accept the outcome of the 2020 election is tearing the party apart ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections in Georgia that will determine the balance of power in the Senate.

They say it’s bad for the GOP’s efforts to win back swing suburban voters if the party is associated with erratic flamethrowers, such as pro-Trump attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and Rudy Giuliani.

And after an election in which the GOP became more diverse, Republican strategists are furious over the harm they say is being done with Black voters, as the Trump campaign seeks to have the vote totals thrown out in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit and elsewhere.

“The outcome of any floor fight will be the same outcome as the Electoral College vote and all of those court cases the campaign has already lost, so it’s smarter to look forward to 2022 and the Georgia runoff and other races we can win, rather than races that we can’t,” said one well-connected Republican.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/530910-republicans-desperate-to-avoid-floor-fight-over-electoral-college-vote

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wishee, washee bunch of chicken s##t low lifes..THEY ARE HOPELESS!!!!!

• "They say it’s bad for the GOP’s efforts to win back swing suburban voters if the party is associated with erratic flamethrowers, such as pro-Trump attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and Rudy Giuliani."

Why should Mitch McConnel worry about revolting establishment Republicans?

They already are!

He should worry more about RINO hunting season opening up in two years.

A Biden Administration is already seriously promising to keep the attack on America ongoing, and the gash remaining painfully open.

The Pillsbury Doughboy is foolish.

• If you were China would you take him?

Biden is as scrawny as Pelosi, no good even for the pig trough.

• the whole democratic leaders are.

• Just a trip to the rendering plant for McConell sounds profitably promising. IMHO

• They are all traitors. 

if we ever get a fair election again. Vote wisely, we need a new breed of conservative young people to hold the line. Patriots to lead a new generation and Revere to constitution for what it is.
    • EXACTLY

• If I see the Republican party turn from Trump I will no longer vote.

• This reply was deleted.
    • so you art joining the democrats?

• "Yeah. I'm going see if maxine waters wants to go on a date with me. She seems like she the well mannered  quiet type"

Bring tweezers.

She will leave splinters

in the most awkward places.

(I've heard)

And money too. She likes to spend that.

This reply was deleted.