ADMIN

George Soros, An International Gangster - HubPages

The military regime has seized control of the bank accounts of billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation (OSF) in Myanmar and announced that it will take legal action against the foundation, which is accused of violating restrictions on the activities of such organizations.

On Monday, military-controlled MRTV announced that the military had issued arrest warrants for 11 staff members of OSF Myanmar, including its head and deputy head, on suspicion of giving financial support to the civil disobedience movement against the military junta.

The regime also claimed that the world’s largest private funder for justice, democratic governance and human rights had failed to obtain approval from the Central Bank of Myanmar (CBM)’s Foreign Exchange Management Department for a deposit of US$5 million (7.04 billion kyats) with the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank (SMED) in Myanmar in 2018.

The foundation is also accused of illegally withdrawing $1.4 million from its account at SMED a week after the military takeover in Myanmar, as the civil disobedience movement was gaining momentum among civil servants across the country.

The military junta also took control of assets totaling $3.81 million and 375 million kyats in OSF bank accounts at four private banks—Kanbawza Bank (KBZ), Ayeyarwady Bank (AYA), SMED and Co-operative Bank (CB), according to MRTV.

The military said it had begun taking control of all illegal flows of money to OSF Myanmar, saying the foundation had breached the law that lays downs the rules and regulations for organizations in the country.

read more:

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-regime-seizes-bank-accounts-soros-open-society-foundation.html?fbclid=IwAR0bhHST-7BWGMxG77GCe9QZXy-g0NPO-us_FiIcstRKpfadxgMnwh5jWyU

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES!!!

• THUMBS UP FOR YOU!

• Yes; that would be fabulous.

• This foul creature is one of the main players trying to destroy our way of life, but, he isn't acting alone. Persons in power from all over the world are also involved in this " New World Order ". Bill Gates is also a player, but they are merely pawns of the true source of this evil, corrupt, cancerous cabal. Who is really calling the shots?

• I hope this is the beginning of the end for Soros - and his just-as-evil son.

• Enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

• This is awesome!!  Let the take down of the Open Society Forum continue, and let's hope it's happening here in the U.S. soon!

• Not while the communists are in control.

• We gonna beat them Bret!!

This reply was deleted.