ADMIN

politics pence Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Devin O’Malley, a top aide for former Vice President Mike Pence, told Breitbart News on Friday that Pence is working on merging the Make America Great Again movement with traditional conservative principles by uniting behind a positive agenda going into the 2022 midterms.

Pence gave his first address since leaving office Thursday to the Palmetto Family Council Dinner in South Carolina and has more speeches scheduled, including the GOP House conference fundraiser next week and the Republican National Committee’s annual event later in the year, O’Malley confirmed.

Pence has been careful to give the current administration the “customary time of silence” before launching his charge to further the conservative movement, O’Malley explained, hence waiting 100 days before making his first speech.

O’Malley also told Breitbart News that Pence plans to be hands-on during the midterm elections, pending state redistricting. Pence was previously involved in Rep. Nancy Mace’s (R-SC) 2020 election and will be again in June.

During Pence’s speaking engagements, Pence intends to typify the limited government, pro-family, and religious liberty agenda to withstand the Democrats’ attacks heading into the midterm elections.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/30/exclusive-mike-pence-to-unite-maga-and-conservative-principles-behind-positive-agenda-for-2022-midterms/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mike Pence's commitment to the Nations interest should be wieghed against his derring-don't as President of the Senate performance.

Political dead man walking.

Tombstone Pictures, Images and Stock Photos - iStock

• Pence had my wish for president after Trump. But his actions in congress punched me in the stomach and left me wondering why I had been so wrong about this traitor's motives. Now I wouldn't want him for dog catcher. I didn't know that I could be so wrong about him!

• Mike Pence & all the Liberal Judges who refused to correct our election laws that had been changed illegally committed treason against our country. Now we have an illegitimate President & Vice President.

• You are absolutly right Helen, Judges that refused to even hear the cases of illegitmate election votes need to be removed form the bench for failure to follow the Constution.  The Constution gives them the power to litigate any lawsuits between the States.  They Refused.  AS far as state judges, they also refused to do their duty and litigate the cased of fraud election and should be elimited fro office!

• Pence is scum.  Add to that in Georgia, Brian Kemp, Kelly Loeffler, and other RINOs.  Pence should be booed off any stage and his speeches should be protested.  This man deserves no political mercy.  He has committed treason against his party and his country.  Let the Demorats have him.

• Amen to that!

• So, let's see. First, Pence betrays Trump and every voter, and enables the coup to unseat the duly elected President. Then, miraculously, jumps up 4 months later voicing Unite MAGA and all those with conservative principles.

My.name is NOT STUPID. I wouldn't vote for this traitor under any circumstance. 

• Yes! I'm with you!

• This might get interesting. I am wondering if Pence is planning to run for President.  While I could accept him as a VP candidate on the same ticket as Trump. I don't see him as a viable Presidential candidate.  

MAGA has always seemed to me very conservative.  It was much more conservative than many of the "traditional conservatives".  So saying he is trying to merge traditional conservative principals with MAGA sounds like slight of hand. 

• More than 'slightly' deluded, I'd say.

This reply was deleted.