ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• where is rep omar ? what about aoc 

• The world has not failed them, Joe Biden did.

• Actually, ISLAM failed them... and continues to be a scourge upon the populace wherever it is practiced...

• All innocent children deserve a childhood of full bellies, laughter and play. Those who would deny them any of these deserve a lifetime of I.V. Solution Concentrated Chile Pepper Seed Concentrates. Include the other arm a solution of Life Extending Nutrients. This is "Living He'll."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It is Islam that denies its tenants a system of government that nurtures and protects its citizens... the very name ISLAM means SUBMISSION... the tenants of Isalm require its people to submit to all sorts of depravity in the name of Allah... their god and taskmaster.

• For 20yrs America shed its blood and gave generously of its treasure... to secure the liberty you enjoyed from our sacrifice... Liberty is not free nor can it be given... it must be earned thru personal sacrifice and the willingness to defend its cause. The Afghan People must decide ... will they be free or will they remain the vassals of Islam and its agents? America cares but it can not give people freedom those desiring freedom must take it and secure it from a world seeking to deny freedom to its populace.

Freedom must be internalized before it can set those seeking her free... The Afghan people must now rise up and cast off their oppressors or this young lady will suffer under Sharia law and the hand of radical Islamists.. the Taliban.

• Dems just don't care. Never have , never will. There is no soul in persons who admire partial birth abortion, lie, cheat, steal, murder, and smile all the way to multiple banks. This beautiful child can do nothing for them, so they'll do nothing for her. 

• I'm a Vietnam veteran and I will continue fighting for my country I will not surrender Freedom is not free and our history proved it.

This reply was deleted.