Replies

• Jeff............ YES!

Obama dodged the Benghazi attack and used the IRS against people who could have prevented his re election. that was just enough to eek out 4 more which he never deserved.

• Great man and sadly I'm afraid he is correct

•   He sees what has been lost, and we will never get it back! I think everyone that lived through the 50's should write their memoirs to show their grandchildren what our country once was and we should all be ashamed, very ashamed!! 

• He is so correct, we have fallen so far that I am not sure we can ever come back. 

• This man's attitude and outlook on life are what made America great ... his testimony needs to be shared nationally and we all need to take a long and hard look at how we approach renewal and reformation in our nation.  Our leaders need to be ashamed of what they have done to our nation and the People need to own up to their failure to hold leadership accountable.  The Church and Christians, in general, have failed in their duty to God and Country.  The question now is can we recover?

• Can we come back?  I am not sure - there are so many things that would need to be changed starting with our school, our families, our churches. I pray daily for our nation!

• He has every right to cry at what is being done to our wonderful country. What is wrong is now right, anything goes, you can no longer voice your opinion. Satan is in total control . Pray for the healing of our country before it is too late

• Pat, correct!!!!!  The Bible says that in the last days right will become wrong and wrong will become right, and we are at that point!!!!!  Even some churches have turned to satan!!!!!  The catholic and methodist denominations openly support homosexuality and I recently read that some pastors are transporting women across state lines for abortions!!!!!  Those "pastors" will find out God's opinion of their rebellion at the Freat White Throne judgment where He will find them guilty and cast them into the Lake of Fire!!!!!  Bowing to political correctness of satan WILL NOT be seen by God as a good thing as virtue signalling is not what He wants nor expects from His true followers!!!!!  I daily pray for a move of the Holy Spirit that will bring a revival to America that will outdo all of the previous Great Awakenings in scope!!!!!!!!!!

• We need a Johna and Ninievah event...

I was surprised, while serving in Iraq, to find Ninevah remains a viable and occupied city... Many of the great biblical names and places were present in Iraq; causing one to earnestly reflect on the history of mankind and his relationship with the one true God... How one can serve in such a place, with the knowledge contained in the Scriptures, and not be greatly impacted is beyond me.  I was and have been forever changed in ways God alone could bring about.

If the scriptures are true... which they are... don't look for a great revival in the time left... God is presently closing the door on the unrighteous.  He is preparing to remove the chains holding back the demonic forces in the Pit of Revelation 20, to return in kind the sinful conduct sown on the Earth by the wicked.  Great Tribulation, such as never was or shall be again, awaits the wicked generation, now on the Earth.  The days of Grace are nearing their end and  God's Judgment is about to begin. Pray that we are not here when that occurs.

• P/S...

The days of Great Evangelization have come and passed... with the exit of men like Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, AA Allen, Aimee McPherson, and T.L. Osborn, to name but a few... hundreds of millions were introduced to Jesus by radio and television evangelism... millions more thru the direct witness of dedicated Christian lay men and women.

No, if anything the great centers of evangelism are being subverted, and the GREAT FALLING AWAY recorded in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) is upon us. The church is in a serious state of decline and great nations that were once the seats of evangelism are now engaged in the systemic denial of God... England and America once bastions of evangelism need revival and evangelizing today...

Scripture is clear ... "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first..." 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV).

The term 'falling away', or as it is called in some texts, 'apostasy' means; to depart from revealed truth, to lead away, seduce, mislead; to defect, to blind the eyes of the people by manipulating the truth; to turn one from the truth by lying signs and wonders.

This reply was deleted.