Replies

• Does anyone know who killed JFK. That lie, plus others way before that are the same continued play book, but even more exagerated.

Who is with me, to stand up to these Kabal, mafia, nazi  murders.

• The only entity capable of assassinating JFK was, in fact, the murderers under orders from the ultimate controllers.

• One of the three greatest lies is the Government is here to help you. 

• Too bad he was not allowed on the sham Jan 6 committee. Pelosi was afraid of us getting the truth if someone honest were allowed to question their lies.

• We have been lied to from BOTH PARTIES because we, the people are not on the same plane/level as those we elect. Their job is to be re-elected, not represent YOU! Local, State AND Federal are basically all the same; self-serving, self-absorbed and me first F@&$ you! The last politician I saw who actually worked for the people who elected him was MAYOR Dick Lugar...Senator,...not so much.

• I haven't believed anything the government says for decades!!!!!!!!!!

• Just in time for the mid-terms... The Democrats give us  the Marburg Virus

1967: First identified in Europe.

2005: The largest outbreak killed 200 people in Angola.
    Transmitted by bodily fluids contact, not airborne.
    Fatality rates range from 24% to 88%, according to the WHO.
    Big Pharma didn't see a viable market so there are no vaccines or antiviral treatments approved.
    The risk of spread of the outbreak outside of Ashanti region of Ghana is very low - Jimmy Whitworth Professor of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. told The Washington Post on Monday.

But if the NWO & Politicians work this right they can alter elections and lock down the World again for several more years!

• Jim Jordan rocks!!!!

This reply was deleted.