Replies

• anyone who cares about the country cares.  Count me as one of them!

• This reply was deleted.
  • We the People want to know the truth and the rest of the world. The media and the high tech are trying to let the truth come out and the worst part is the rinos on our party are going along with them 

• What I want to know is the answer to the Q above and how did the democrat party have so much say in the 2020 elections dictating who watches the compiling of the ballots and the such?

I believe WE THE PEOPLE WANT To KNOW!

• I still want to know who ordered the attacks on 9-11. It certainly was a military operation, not a bunch of rag tag cave dwellers.

• Easy, a member of the cabal elite class & hangout buddies with Obama's, Clinton's, etc - George W. Bush. And yes, it was a military excursion. People saw members of millitary carrying boxes up to the middle floors days before 9-11. Only strategically placed explosives brought down the towers

• The Bush (or rather Schirff) family ordered it. They had 1.8 Billion in gold in the basement. But they got it out just before the hit and collected on the insurance. . . .

• The CiA.

This reply was deleted.