WHERE ARE THE BIRDS????

WE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEMTRAILS..WE ALSO HAVE 5 G. KNOW WHAT WE DON'T HAVE? BIRDS! THEY ARE GONE! NONE AT THE FEEDER, NONE IN THE BUSHES, NO ANNOYING MOCKINGBIRDS, NO BLUE JAYS, NO CARDINALS, NO MORNING DOVES, NO SPARROWS, NO SEAGULLS, NO CROWS, NOT EVEN A TURKEY VULTURE! WHAT IS GOING ON? THE CABAL IS SO WORRIED ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE, WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE EARTH BEGAN, WHILE THEY ARE COMPLICIT IN POLUTING OUR SKIES AND AIR WITH CHEMICALS AND HIGH FREQUENCY RADIO WAVES, ALL WHILE MAKING BILLIONS AND ASSURING US THAT ALL IS WELL.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We actually have lots of hawks,  blackbirds. Sparrows,  finches and robins, but b the Robin's are losing some or a lot of their red,  due to the toxins produced by the rampant Japanese honeysuckle that spread toxins in its roots and kills native trees. Funny, or not so funny, the brilliant US Govco brought in the two most invasive species into America- the honeysuckle and the species of pear that is rampant along the highways in the Midwest. The honeysuckle was the most invasive but then came this pear tree and it can even choke out the honeysuckle. 

• I live on the east central east coast of Florida.  I don't know what they are doing, but we have not seen a single bird for three days!

• That is shocking to not see any birds at all. I wonder what's being released where you are. 

This reply was deleted.