Replies

• kill the DemoNcRATs EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE put a bullet in their Brain Housing Group they are domestic terrorists then kill the Republicans In Name Only

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• Democrats are an empire, and empires can be stopped. Look at history.

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• A lot of talk here, but not ideas for realistic action. We need action NOW.

• Get control of school boards. Attract the younger generation's. Educate every body on the importance of the Bible in our country from everything including the Pilgrims 

to the Founding the writing of Declaration then the Constitution then the Bill of Rights. If this is not possible the United States of America is done. That is sorry.

• It's done. We're now a Kleptocratic Kakistocracy. Thugocracy for short.

This reply was deleted.