ADMIN

Wall Street Journal tells Republicans to ditch Trump

Image result for trump rent free meme

Nancy Pelosi slams Mitch McConnell for ‘disingenuous’ Trump impeachment speech

The conservative editorial board of the Wall Street Journal on Sunday drew a line in the sand and warned Republicans to leave Donald Trump behind if they want to retake the White House in 2024.

“Mr. Trump may run again, but he won’t win another national election,” they wrote in an opinion piece. “The country is moving past the Trump Presidency, and the GOP will remain in the wilderness until it does too,” they added.

The article argues that president was already unpopular, never having an approval rating of more than 50 per cent and already having lost the election before the events of the attack on the Capitol, but to run again would even further weaken the party.

read more:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/he-wont-win-another-national-election-wall-street-journal-tells-republicans-to-ditch-trump/ar-BB1dHLHe

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GO FIGURE WHO the Wall Street people really are! ALL Socialest Communist Liberal Democrat based programed minds. The REAL Republicans are NOT brainwashed idiots and know that Trump is our REAL Republican Leader.

• Althought the Wall Street Journal tends to be more conservative than most media outlets; I would dump it (if I subsriped to it) before I would dump Trump.  If their opinion is that the country is moving past the Trump Presidency - they are as deluded as most of the other east coast media outlets.

This reply was deleted.