Replies

• I agree, however, Pence's referral to the massive fraud is very, very telling... he called them voting irregularities... where have we heard that term before... how about all the RINO's starting with McConnell.  If you want to present a case of voting fraud one doesn't open their argument by calling fraud an irregularity.  This is not looking good.  With all the betrayal going on I have very little confidence in anyone's word... I hope VP Pence is on the side of justice and the American People... and Pres. Trump.

This is about more than Pres. Trump ... this is about free and open elections that reflect the will of the People... if we let this election stand it is OVER... elections will no longer reflect the will of the people.  They will become the tools of despots to justify their abuse of power.   This is about saving America from a Marxist coup... and internal insurgency.

• We the People did not certify election fraud. The Constitutionally empowered and charged state legislatures did. Were they all napping? Did they decide the whole process was just a lark? Maybe holiday vacations with loved ones featured most prominently, and election responsibilities were a runner up? Shuffling the duty to the Executive is lazy bastards work.

Who now faces discharges and indictments for accepting and implementing purposed-for-fraud election computers and the crooked software?

Since when did the courts become so lightning quick with denying tremendously vital legal challenges on technicalities, as though they have an eye on the calender and an itch to avoid involvement? The recorded and witnessed legal evidence requires both eyes shut and ears plugged to avoid it all.

If this lethal threat to the Republic is not legally resolved to the Republics benefit, the People have every right to angrily take it up and shoot from the hip, or the shoulder, and let the chumps fall where they may. Then no one who complains due process is not being observed should be regarded. I will not provide my own shovel and dig my own grave because my intended murderer says my personal rules compel me to. May Alinsky and Confucius burn in agony.

• You are right, Ronald! This is about free and open elections that we don't have in the USA of 2020. And we don't have courts that admit the massive evidence showing voter fraud left, right, and center. On top of that we have an FBI, a DOJ, etc that tell us all is ok with the elections. So, today the US is no longer a member of the free world, let alone the leader of the free world. The US has become a pathetic banana republic that does not allow we the people to reward Trump for having made America great again in his first term. We must be grateful to Trump for saying out loud honestly what the US has become. Having said that, I trust that Pence will set the record straight tomorrow.

• Voting IRREGULARITIES... what is the matter with the VP... It is not a voting irregularity when thousands of DEAD REQUEST A BALLOT AND VOTE or when mail-in ballots are received before the date postmarked as mailed or votes counted total more than the number of registered voters or that poll watchers are barred from observing the count... and many more illegal acts occur... it is election fraud and criminal conduct not ... not voting irregularities.

• Vice president Pence has displayed great integrity many times, I pray he continues that practice.

• Let us hope he remains true... but we have every right to fear otherwise given the massive history of BETRAYAL by our leaders... we shall have to see what happens.

• Well, the worst happened... VP Pence threw the President under the bus and America with him... there will never be another fair and open election.  The government will be run by those picked by the Marxist Democrat Party... using the Dominion magic vote box.

• It's as if the 12th amendment was made for Mike Pence, wow!

• Dear Father God, we humbly ask you to save our land and restore righteousness in government and in the culture and families. We lift up your holy name over America and agree that America shall be saved and we shall proclaim that God Almighty has saved us! We plead the blood of Jesus Christ over America, the blood that cries out Mercy, Mercy, Mercy.

Amen. 

• I agree with Jea9 Heavenly Father and the Lord hath said: "... I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. . For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."  (Matthew 18:19-20 ) Amen

This reply was deleted.