Replies

• Michael, the Bible tells us that things hidden will come to light!!!!!  Sadly, it will be too late to save the country.

• Nobody told me any of us are getting out of this World alive.

• It is not over, Bob. Things are happening.

• Jea, I don't see anything good happening yet and even pence has folded and joined the deep state!!!!!

• It is not over until it is over. He is still President and things are happening.

• It sure looks like Trump will stay in office for the foreseeable future. Once confirmed, he needs to assume absolute power to preserve our republic, our freedom and our liberties. 

• Yes! This looks like a beginning of the end of the demonrat party

• BOOM!

Mic-Drop!   

•  

One can rely that VP Pence is fully informed as to his Constitutional Authority in respect to this certification. He is also being advised by his own Legal experts as to what he should do and how to react to the consequences.  As VP and President of the Senate will he conduct himself both legally and forcefully so, leaving no ambiguity as to what his obligations are?  Or, will it be yet another political response, meekly and weakly presented just to demonstrate that he is doing his constitutional duty.

I wonder which it will be.

I am so sick of political pretense that I could puke.  Come on Mr. Pence.  Pull a Sampson for once and bring the whole damned house down to the dirt.  The columns are cardboard, remember?

• Seems reasonable.

And still a lot of white space on top. What kind of picture did not make it?

This reply was deleted.