Replies

• Cardiologist, internist and epidemiologist Dr. Peter McCullough:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/18/the-...

• Stop spreading tuch nonsense.  Yes some people do have adverse reactions to the vaccine, but for many others it prevents death.  The answer is not to spread lies like you are doing.  The answer is for people to get all the facts, talk to others especially medical professionals whom they trust and make an informed decision.  You're spreading half-truths is are harmful as the Biden administrations ties!

• Martha ... you are incorrect. I'm an engineer ... 65 years ... body systems is my everyday profession. The so-called 'vaccines' are not vaccines ... they are mRNA gene therapy.

Cardiologist, internist and epidemiologist Dr. Peter McCullough:

• Martha ... you are incorrect. I'm an engineer ... 65 years ... body systems is my everyday profession. The so-called 'vaccines' are not vaccines ... they are mRNA gene therapy.

Cardiologist, internist and epidemiologist Dr. Peter McCullough:

• Talk about getting all the facts. You are a joke. The Fake Vaccine is not a vaccine. It's Experimental Gene Therapy. The Hospitals are over run with people and not because of COVID but because of the Death Jab. The Dr. that treated President Trump, Rudy Guiiliani and 4000 of his patients calls it a Death Jab and give it to children, Child Sacrifice. More people are dying fom the fake vaccine than COVID. You really need to stop watching the NWO Globalist news media that has done nothing but spread lies

• Ha ... just now saw your comment ... precisely correct! See my comment and link above.

• I sugest you look at the CDC's report called VAERS and look at the numbers of deaths and those who are permamently disabled. Just between the U.S. and U.K. deaths are over 40,000

• You are the one that is spreading lies. You are so miss informed. But thats what sheep do

• The "experimental injection", is POISON . . .It is largely "Graphine Oxide" !  I presume you have not researched the "Georgia Guidestones", The satan worshippers are divising ways to kill 95% of mankind.  Do some research Martha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• You and Mr. Ford are 100% correct in your assessment of the “Miracle Vaccine”.

The only thing this will vaccinate you against is a long and happy life.

Many of the people that have taken the vaccine believe that having survived is somehow proof of the vaccines efficacy. I hope they feel the same way a few years from now.

Very hard to convince people with the facts after they’ve been indoctrinated by the mainstream media. The media is presently working to get all logic and common sense classified as “Hate Speech”.

This reply was deleted.