ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Both  hate Globalist.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Wow, such vibrato for a novice warrior... a real somebody. One might think you know something about combat.  However, the war of the Porta-Potties and the tales of heatstroke, and Panamanian humidity are not life-threatening events in an otherwise unremarkable civil service career.  They certainly don't make for experienced advice for engaging war in the living rooms of America. I will remind you that Women could volunteer for combat in Viet Nam or Iraq. Where were you then O' great warrior when your sisters were risking more than a hangnail to defend America?

There are several veterans who have experienced real combat on this site... I doubt that any of them want to see war on US soil at any time and certainly not now.  Not, while we have a government that is engaged in TREASON.  Perhaps you, Ilona, and a few of your lady friends can muster a platoon of Geriatric Female Rangers and launch an attack on the centers of government power, turning the world on end.  After all, you are WOMAN... a formidable army.  Let the world hear you scream!  You could even let contracts out on the heads of the Marxists and Globalists in Government, and if that doesn't work, you can always insult and badger them into an early grave.  Now that I think about it ... that may just work. However, I don't think your bravado, comments, or lack thereof will cause anyone to surrender to your inept insults.

• How stupid is that?? This idiot MUST BE IMPEACHED! 

• Yes, I believe formerly it would have been called treason.  In the new definition of treason - it is going to the capitol to voice your opinion of your representative or participating in a trucker convoy.  The de"mock"rats usually get away with changing the meaning of words!

• Is it clear enough where everyone stands? 
    how stupid do we have to be to think China would be with us on anything??????

• Stupid or Corrupt? Stupid or treasonous? Stupid or dangerous? The treaonous members of Government engaging in this folly are not stupid they are treasonous and dangerous. They must be held accountable while we still have some measure of sanity in government. The several States must act now... not later, to save our union. However, I fear that will not happen as they too have succumbed to mountains of cash.

• Well....that  was REALLY stupid, but then under the current circumstances to think they would be on the side of the Ukraine......while China is trying to do to Taiwan, the same Putin is trying to do to the Ukraine. At least you can't call them hypocrats!

•  And for his next trick: Biden is now implementing dozens of ridiculous and useless sanctions against Russia.

I’m still wondering how Americans paying outrageous prices for everything is somehow punishing Putin.

Just a note to the non-believers: Nothing of any significance happens on planet Earth that is not blessed, sanctioned, or manipulated by the NWO. If it costs money, they are involved in it up to their eyeballs. As most people know: nothing is more expensive than WAR. Can’t wait to pay for and suffer through another one.

And, as usual, the world banking system will be happy to finance BOTH SIDES to enable their war effort.

Then, according to plan, we as taxpayers can pay the interest on the imaginary debt for the next zillion years.

• We paid for both sides of WWII, or our corporations did. 

• I am well aware of all those things you point out. You say the US should reopen the pipeline. AGREED!

My question is: Just who the hell is the US? It certainly can’t be the 340 million citizens that live here.

If it were the citizens, we wouldn’t have shutdown the pipeline in the first place. Therefore it must be someone else that is the 21st century version of the US. Could it be that a handful of politicians have finagled their way into ‘The Swamp’ and now refer to themselves as the US? Could it also be that these politicians are dancing to the tune being played by the Globalists and Banksters of the world? It might also be true that these same politicians are adamantly opposed to anything that benefits America or it’s citizens.

This reply was deleted.