Replies

• Cori Bush is the one with the Christmas Tree sticking out of her butt!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• All Racism everywhere, anywhere, at anytime, is an excuse for personal responsibility.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Chicky you and your Ilk are the TRUE Danger to this country. Deranged broad!!

• This black racists needs to be eliminated from Congress.  How did she ever get elected?  All I ever hear from these racists is the words "White Superimists".  I have neven seen one and do not know one.  She will never try to explain why we have Black only colleges, a congressional black calcus, Black Miss America, the NAACP, BLM, Black History Month, Black Enterainment Channels or that they want equal representation on all boards and teams reguardless of ability or education.  If anyone calls me a racists I know they looked at the last page of their playbook and I have won the argument.

• Black racists need to be expelled from Congress...  they are fostering the rhetoric of hate and division.  Black and Brown women are chattel property under orthodox Islam and Sharia Law.  This woman is dangerously ignorant about the fundamental precepts of Islam and the role women have in it.

• We as a free people must never forget the objective of the Radical Muslims. They have an objective, and that objective is not the preservation of the American way of life.

• If the blacks accomplish their goal of tearing down white supermacy, then America will die in a very short order.  Blacks can not do the job.   They prove it everyday.  

• Surpreme asshole to date!!!!

• Well if she hadn't of been so naughty, Santa might have brought her something! 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Why would she care if St. Clause doesn't bring her anything.. she can simply go window shopping and with her five-finger discount and a brick... pick up the latest gift on us all.

This reply was deleted.