Replies

• P/S Presidential EO's don't trump Federal Law... Our Immigration and Naturalization Act must be enforced and where a Presidential EO conflicts with the statutory law the law takes precedent and those agents of the Federal Government refusing to abide by the law need to be indicted for OBSTRUCTION and ACCESSORY to the criminal conduct.  It is time for law-abiding members of Congress to file massive numbers of Impeachment articles to remove non-compliant federal employees... swamp the House with reams of Impeachment Articles.

That is why it is important that our leaders like Pres. Trump and Sen. Cruz, Secretary Pompeo, and the like all push for an Article V Convention... using their influence to get the number of States required to petition Congress...  and or taking the existing petitions going all the way back in time until the requisite number of open petitions are counted and credited... as there are enough open petitions (not canceled) to demand a Convention... 

If Congress refuses let the States meet without them... and let the first order o their business be to pass and ratify an Amendment while in Convention to recall the current government and set term limits and elections for a new government.  Article 5 of the Constitution is our last check on a runaway government.

• they will just ignore a C
      OS the way they ignore the Constitution. abolishing the federal government is our only option, then kick the vote FRAUD states out of the Republic!!!!!!!!!!

• If they ignore their removal by Constitutional Amendment ... subject to new elections... the US Military should respond by removing them and incarcerating them pending trial.

• biden is purging the good officers and replacing them with minions like Stalin did

• A state militia intervention at border points?

That has bad optics for the already sorry looking Federal government.

Debiting US financing of the UN as a form of fine for the projected costs of illegal entry?

A US declaration of UN condemnation with reparations (also self deducted by us) for violating national sovereignty?

(a  few shared ideas to chew on)

• Exactly... 

The STATES must NOW step forward to defend our borders and when the Federal Government attempts to shut them down let the states evict them or better arrest them for obstruction of justice.  Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution permits the States to defend their borders from invasion until the Federal Government PROPERLY and EFFECTIVELY STOP the invitation... until then the States can use its Nationa Guard/Militia to defend its soverignty against a foreign invasion.... mass illegal entry.

Any State whose politicians fail to defend its borders and its citizen's Constitutional rights... is squarely in the corner with our ENEMIES... They are supporting the overthrow of the United States.  They need to be arrested for obstruction and sedition... as their failure to support and defend the Constitution... state and federal... makes them accessories to the invasion and all the other illegal activity surrounding the invasion... human trafficking, drug smuggling, and undermining of our nation's sovereignty.

• BUY MORE AMMO! Here come the rest of the O'Biden Crime Family! This is what you'd expect when a COMUNIST PARTY gets into office ILLEGALLY! Bring in more Old Dominion Votes!

• Buy more ammo if you can find it...  firearms are also becoming scarce, Congress needs to take notice and realize that the situation is not getting better... civil war is about to emerge from the basements of America to occupy Main Street.

• I don't have the money to buy ammo even if it was available.  I think I have enough supplies to survive until they burn my house down!!!!!!!!!!

• They step on my property, they won't be alive long enough to burn down my house!

This reply was deleted.