ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• let's hope so... but with all the betrayal of the Publics' trust going on who knows... the GOP in Georgia refuses to support the Presidents recount or too properly investigate voter and election fraud... claiming there is none.  I wonder how large the overvote is in Ga... more votes than registered voters? The overvote is probably what shut down the Dominion logarithm in the Clinton campaign ... once the total field of voters was exhausted the program could not add more votes... dah... probably created an override program for this election... as there are massive reports of overvoting...more votes than registered voters in PA, MI, WI, and others.

• Ronald, this has been my point as well. The public trust in the election, the courts, and the government is shattered. We need to be grateful to Trump who tells we the people and the world honestly what is going on: the US is a hallow and weak state in which you can't trust basic institutions that make up a state. 

• Did you listen to the video above... if not please do.  She told the world where to find the evidence, the manuals on the Dominion system specifically detail how to switch votes... those manuals were online according to Powell.

Powell and Guliani will not release all of the evidence and sworn affidavits... until in court as there have been threats of violence on the lives of their witnesses ... and the hard evidence is also subject to rebuttal in court as such it is never good policy to release all of one's evidence in advance of being presented in court.

• Tucker is one of the last ones to fall at Fox. He is becoming a traitor. We the people certainly trust Trump, Giuliani, and Powell that they have mountains of evidence that will be filed with the courts at the right time. As Powell says, Tucker can do his own investigations.

• "I" look @this pic and "I" don't see tatooed on his forehead "THE NEED 2 KNOW"!!!!!!

• Calm down, Tucker!  You seem like a pretty good guy most of the time, but today you sound like Juan Williams.  SAD!  

If I were Sidney, I wouldn't show you and your millions of viewers anything that I needed to show the COURT!!!

• Tucker, you have a large audiance and I love watching your show.  However, you sound very critical by saying you want to see the evidence.  You are NOT the Judge or the Courts! . You want a larger audience perhaps??? You must wait till all the evidence is ready to be given by Powell, Giuliani and who ever else!  You are no more special just because you have a show to prodcast your goods.  Take it easy with your hyper comments Tucker.  You really need to calm down and wait for it just like all Americans are waiting.. 

• You are exactally right Andy.  I saw Tuckers show, I almost never miss.  I was completely blown away by Tuckers remarks about Sydney Powell, it was isulting and Tucker should know the evedance is for the courtroom and not to soothe Tuckers ego!

• Maybe he missed his evening Lithium.

• Well, it looks like even Tucker has gone off the rails. Sad.

This reply was deleted.