Replies

• Cruz was never to be trusted. His wife helped write the NAU, uniting Mexico, AMERICA and Canada. He also ran for TX Senate and was not even a citizen and then ran for POTUS while not being an NBC. His Mother was or is American and his Father was or is Cuban. She never claimed his American citizenship by filling out the N700 (I think) form to declare his American citizenship, when he was born in Canada. According to Canadian law that made him Canadian.

He found out from an article in a magazine or newspaper that he was not an American citizen, and I believe Congress expedited his achieving citizenship and kept it secret, of course. 

When Trump gave Cruz the stage at the Republican National Convention, it was clear Cruz was about himself. He did not talk about what Trump, as our leader, would bring to America. I remember him being self- serving. Trump let him expose himself and he did. 

• Jan.6 The C.D.P.'s Reichstag Fire Day.................NEVER FORGET!!!

• It IS worthless, Tucker. It's been for many years. They could have stopped the steal but all they did was sit on their ample duffs and watch while our country went down the tubes at the hands of other cowards and commies.

This reply was deleted.