Replies

• I believe it is beyond salvaging.  As the Bible says of the end of days, "right will be wrong and wrong will be right".  We Christians are being demonized, criticized, and mocked, soon to be persecuted physically.  Let them come, I WILL NOT COMPLY with the satanic agenda to be relevant!!!!!!!!!!

• Arkansas desperately needs a new governor.  Asa Hutchinson obviously has some crossed wires.  Sex reassignment is a well known favorite issue of liberals.  

• I watched this in horror.  I couldn't believe the rationale of Hutchinson.  Conservative position???? Give me a break. Children are not capable of such life altering decisons and parents who support these kids in this endeavor need some help themselves. Some little kids think they can fly, should they be allowed to jump off buildings????

• Sadly, satan controls the government, Pravda/Goebbels fake news propaganda machine, social(ist) media, some former Christian denominations, hollywierd, many positions in stae and local governments, and too many pastors are afraid to speak God's Word boldly, fearing loss of tax exempt status or arrest.  They can arrest me, torture me, imprison me, or kill me but I WILL NOT abandon Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.