ADMIN

Trump: Where Is the DNC server?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• upon his swear-in, he should have investigated the Obama administration because he knew what kind of person Obama is before he decided to run for office.  

• The truth is getting a little to close to Obama and he's panicking. That's why he emerged out of his basement to get involved in Biden's campaign. No worries. Trump will not let him forget what he did. As for Biden, between his creepiness and dementia only a lunatic DNC will let him run for President. Trump will shred him to pieces.

• Build the wall; voting with photo ID only; no $ or help of any kind or health care for illegal persons; english language only; teach US history and Constitution in schools; audit the Fed Reserve; no visas of any kind except merit visas; revert to back our $ with gold; cancel the security clearances for all Obama hold overs; NO SAME DAY VOTING REGISTRATION AND VOTING

• Henry - You have given ALL the answers to what needs to be done to this country! Now, if you can get President Trump the help he needs to pull it off.  Wish he would go outside the swamp and get people like you and I to straighten out the democracy!

• I think eventually we will see a violent and ugly civil war, but it may be necessary to clear out the sewers like DC and all major blue cities across the nation.

• you are probably right til then it is a war of words .  God help us if nutcase nancy gets her mail in voter fraud.

• Unfortunately I agree

This reply was deleted.