Replies

• We're now ruled by a Tyrant and his Domestic Terrorist Agencies. We must start being active in our support for our 45th President and our country. We must remove this illegal Democratic Political Party, Vote Conservative in November and provide any support for the Trump and Several of us took an oath to defend against Foreign and Domestic Enemies. We now know the enemy is the FBI, the CIA, and the Democrats. Time for True Patriots to band together to remove them in November. 

• There is no such a thing a fair election that how Fox News got started "Fair and Balanced" where is now?

• Remove them in November? I refer you to the  "Definition of Insanity"  Keep using the same corrupted Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines then... expect a different outcome!

• I agree but I believe the governor of Florida need to step in to help Donald Trump 

• Why would you resaff them???

• We have known all along that anyone who goes against Persident Donald J. Trump is a domestic terrorist. This is the same as going against the United States itself, against our Constitution, against the flag. Prosecute the real enemies with the full force of the law. When Trump gets back into office, I hope he takes sever revenge, he purges the United States of all terrorists, he really drains the swamp, and he assumes total authority over the country.

• I believe that a red tidal wave is coming in November and President Trump will run again and not only win, he will do so in a

previously unheard of numbewr of electoral votes. This is tyranny, pure and simple and must not be allowed to continue.

• I am worried about his safety.  

• The democrats are jumping for joy over this, and the traitors RINOS ,and even the cowardly Republicans are either for this or are so afraid they would be next if they do anything about it.

• This is exactly why we need President Donald J. Trump, a man of the people, for the people, by the people, who alone can drain the swamp.

This reply was deleted.