Replies

• They don't need voters... they have printing presses and millions of mail-in ballots to fill our... and send in.  With Ballot Harvesting one can sow the seeds of election fraud in their basement... no voters necessary... just a truckload of ballots.... official ballots or counterfeit.

• Well I cannot understand how anybody could vote for a dumbocrat anyway, sounds un american.  

• Biden is just wasting his time because President Trump will win in a 50 state landslide!!  NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A DEMONCRAT IN ANY ELECTION!!

• that is the fact.

• If there is a debate the Democrats will insist that it be done by remote video... and that the questions be limited and given to the participants before the debate.  They will insist on no audience and delayed responses in order to squash any gross faux pas by Biden.

• Ha Ha that would be funny, A looser against the real president!

• I do worry about fraud with the mail-in balloting. I will go to the polling place PERSONALLY. Ok ok I'll wear a mask. If Biden were to pull off a win (God forbid!), we could be looking at another civil war. On the other hand, when Capitalist President Trump wins, he'll go after China, big time. Remember, the Wuhan lab, is a biological warfare lab!!! Hint.

• Worse,  Fauci sent the COVID 19 virus for weaponizing to the Wuhan Lab with 3.7 million dollars to finish the work he begun in the US... and was stopped when over 500 Doctors wrote the CDC director disclosing the illegal acts taking place... developing bioweapons or virus's with no other purpose than infecting people is unlawful in the USA.  Fauci should be in prison not on TV selling us a lie.

• The picture of Joe Biden is priceless! He looks totally lost.

• IN ALL HONESTLY-------HE [ IS  ]REALLY LIKE THAT, NO JOKE!

This reply was deleted.