ADMIN

9 Donald Trump Memes - Best Funniest Collections on Internet Ever

President Donald Trump, under pressure to resign after being accused of inciting a deadly breach of the U.S. Capitol last week, said Tuesday there is "tremendous anger" among his supporters about moves to impeach him but added he did not want violence.

"I want no violence," Trump told reporters as he left for a trip to the border wall in Alamo, Texas.

Asked whether he feels any responsibility the Capitol attack, Trump said his words to supporters on Wednesday were "totally appropriate."

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-violence-capitol/2021/01/12/id/1005242/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I signed it, how about calling all of the conservative talk shows and asking them to promote it too?

• I have multiple times since the BLM/Antifa riots through Twitter. I even emailed the ACLJ, Jay Seculo. They responded requesting more info and I provided it back in the summer. I followed up and got no response from them. This is going to need legal review to modify the class action and grass roots efforts. If anyone can help, it would make a difference. I am trying to do my part but it will take the 75 million people to make this work. 

• The dictator tyrannt will get their BLM, and Antifa after us just to GET REVENGE like they are doing now. But we have to unite and stand firm against it.

• The President broadcast a vital messege live 1/12/21 at Alamo Texas that included his statement of current National political affairs. To my knowledge, with the exeception of Right Side Broadcast Network and Infowars, NO ONE ELSE BROADCASTED IT. That includes FOX (which was airing a live presser with the DOJ about investigating criminal charges for roiters), and the White House website!!!!!

To the Q-tip heads out there, the President does not have a secret mission you will be notified to perform during the Inauguration timeline. He has pleaded for peaceful expression by the People. Please do not follow Chicom directives pretending to be patriot organization instructions, and help create a false flag insurrection designed to justify Pretender Bidens intent to declare insurrection state of emergency, and draconian measures (firearms confiscations for starters).

There will likely be civil war, but actions at the state level immediately around inauguration time, is highly suspect. Although badly shot up, the due process hulk  is still lumbering along. If and when patriots do act, it needs to be at a time of their choosing and strategic importance to this Country, not Communist China and ultimately Globalism.

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=5ffe22890d763c3dca0c2373

• I heard the speech, all I know is this we don't realize what we are in for a deadly year.

• Some of had an inkling but for various reasons did not want to act or thought that this Country was too healthy, dynamic, morally convicted, etc. to be effected.

But the artists sensed and have spoken the risks, each in their forums. 

Lucas features immediately in cinema, but back in the early 1960s, a TV science fiction series called, "The Outer Limits" explored future possibilities dramatically to an audience poised to achieve what the Chicoms still dream of copying, sucessfully landing and returning a manned expedition to the Moon. The second episode was called," 100 Days of the Dragon". In it, a President-candidate was disposed of and a cosmetically altered communist asian double was put in his place during the election. And of course, the puppets ticket won. Back then it was poo-pooed as being Sinophobic. But how about today?

Anyway, if your interested:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d13jr

Certain other episodes predict the enslavement of Humanity by disease control:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rauf2

An finally the rise and threat of the Internet/social credit score as a universal survaillence and discipline control:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jov9q

I hope that they are availible, and wonder, if so, for how long.

The first season, all the exciting perceptual plots were expended.

They are like jewels in the audio visual firmament.

• We all know the Democrats are behind it, but can anyone tell me why Republicans are going along with it?  How on earth can anyone have faith in any member of either party.  We know the Democrats are nothing but Anti-American Communists, but the Republicans seem to be spineless nincompoops.

• i CAN ANSWER YOU IN A HEART BEAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE NO BALLS TO STAND FOR THE TTUTH

• The Republicans are threatened by Trump just like the Democrats. They are used to their do nothing life style perks consisting of money ,status, power and special considerations. They can stay in those positions for a lifetime with free health care that is premium. They get their full salary when they retire for life. They can become millionaires by accepting donations from special interests for their passage of legislation that benefits those donors. They can do nothing but make speeches describing how much they care and how hard they work for the citizens trying to solve society’s problems. They give each other awards attesting to their fantastic achievements. Trump was dragging them along as he actually accomplished things and made their feeble performance look pathetic. He was for term limits, getting America’s manufacturing back to America from China and other foreign countries. He was for securing our borders and our nations sovereignty. He was for keeping our soldiers out of ridiculous foreign wars. He built back up our military  night after Obama weakened it. He actually managed to get some Middle East peace going. He created space force. He got our space exploration back on track. The media never reported the things he accomplished. They just tried to diminish him. He stopped foreign terrorists from becoming a powerful entity. He made us oil independent. He built up medical supplies of items needed during the alleged pandemic. He pushed for vaccine and cut through the bureaucratic red tape on many issues. The things he did were making these criminals in our government lose money in payoffs from their dealings. The deep state / swamp creatures hate him because he loves this country , the people and respects our freedoms created by the constitution. The Republicans and Democrats hate those things and they hate Trump. They couldn’t defeat him without rigging the election with fraudulent dominion software for voting computers and fraudulent mail in voting.

• Claude, Trump clearly made America great again and everyone can see it. Just look at how great the country is today compared to January 2017, when he took over from obummer, when chaos, riots, unemployment, and fiscal problems ruled the day. That's why the large majority of real Americans support Trump and voted for him in a landslide victory. 

This reply was deleted.