ADMIN

9 Donald Trump Memes - Best Funniest Collections on Internet Ever

President Donald Trump, under pressure to resign after being accused of inciting a deadly breach of the U.S. Capitol last week, said Tuesday there is "tremendous anger" among his supporters about moves to impeach him but added he did not want violence.

"I want no violence," Trump told reporters as he left for a trip to the border wall in Alamo, Texas.

Asked whether he feels any responsibility the Capitol attack, Trump said his words to supporters on Wednesday were "totally appropriate."

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-violence-capitol/2021/01/12/id/1005242/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Because they want a civil war !  Its coming whether we want it or not!!!

• If it does come to civil war, the first targets should be the main stream media

• THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS THE NUMBER ONE TARGET FOR WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

• I agree Mark. If you think about it, the main stream media killed Trump's presidency because they constantly lied while we the people know that Trump is the most honest and transparent president in the history of the United States. The main stream media never reported the truth as Trump told it. They need to pay for this crime and be shut down and Trump should only permit media that reports the truth.

• " Trump should only permit media that reports the truth."

I am thinking an unfettered and unprostituted journalist media is what this Republic should Constitutionally enjoy.

The MSM knows itself to be whorish. In time, this generation of sophists could pass away to be replaced by a new generation of unhypocritical journalists, driven by the ideal of truth being reported to inform a deciding electorate.

• Michael, how has an "unfettered and unprostituted journalist media" worked out? We are where we are because we have an "unfettered and unprostituted journalist media". I guess you want more of the same. I want the truth, not lies, not fake news.

• I disagree Paul. Previously in our history of american news journalism, a perception of being afforded the ability to pursue the truth, being shielded by the 1st Amendment for purpose, existed even in the days of yellow press newspapers.

Financial dire straits has brought dedicated news professionalism to desperate compromises. Today, MSM is a bought and paid for property. 

The founders were adamant that the press not have a stamp of official government sanction on it to be the press. The reader is charged to determine the reality of what is reported. The individuals mandate is to determine what is knowable and own his determination to be true, whether someone reports information or the individual ferrets out information himself. The school of reality is always in session until the day you die, or decide it is better to be a good little untroubled serf.

If Defamation laws concerning libel and slander serve, then there exists recourse to exercise. If the law is insufficient, then move to modify them.  Bonafide journalism, just like bonafide historical accounts, ought not to be valid only if state sanctioned. To do so creates yet more government intrusion.

If it were, you would never hear an error of the states ways.

I admit I can be mistaken, but I feel compelled to own that, just as I am compelled to own whatever else I say. I pursue truth.

• It sounds like you approve of the fake news. To each his own.

This reply was deleted.