Replies

• Using the same people to recount and the same illegal ballots, what is the outcome?  Of course, they will come up with the same illegitmate pro-leftist (Biden) certification.

• Evidence be damned. The left unabashedly stole the election just as sure as they plan to unabashedly steamroll the people who rejected the Goebbeliat TYRANTS and steal the office no matter what!

• Hope President Trump doesn't surrender to the democratis and the rinos Republican and where is the DOJ theis are federal offense.

• TN, NC, SC FL & AL overwhelmingly voted for President Trump. However, in the middle of this map GA voted different. These states are similar in their urban, rural, and ethnic populations. Why does one state do the polar opposite? Does anyone see anything suspicious here?

Thinking face

• There is a campaign of misinformation all over the internet specially by people from the left in the blogs. If you write something about how the investigation is going. Twenty or some idiotic communist, they try to dismissed it by voicing their opinion against your thoughts. I just wrote a two sentence coment,  and I had over 10 replies that there is no evedence. Blah, blah, blah. They are like Lazurus, they have to stick the fingers inside the wond to believe. They would not  believe that there was an act of fraud in this election because according to them there is no evidence. They would have it this weekend, but they would find another excuse not to believe. This is 5th column of agitators trying to dismissed all the evidence so the people do not believe of anything and fall for the trap.

• You are correct except Jesus did not say that to Lazerus but to one of his disciples "doubting" Thomas.

Shalom (peace).......

• Yep you are right it was Thomas. Lazarus was the  one that Jesus raised from the dead from the New Testament. Why I used Lazarus instead of Thomas?. Who knows, perhaps, I was blinded by the idiots populating the internet. God bless.

• He just assigned Supreme Court Justices to review the battleground State ballots vs. the circuit courts which would no doubt cheat also

• But I don't believe Georgia was one of them.

• Trump has them all by their cheating balls, excellent! 

This reply was deleted.