ADMIN
read more here: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/06/trudeaus-fringe-minority-comment-stands-out-after-driver-runs-over-freedom-convoy-protestors-will-pm-resign-1197527/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trudeau is a spineless little worm as are all dictators

• I hope this cowardly girlie man gets booted out when he comes uo for reelection. Any bets that he is conversing with the fraud Biden administration as to how to handle it. All sounds familiar.

• I'm more concerned about hsanging OUR traitors instead. I think the Canadian Truckers are handling things just fine.

We need to clean our own house. Or................We could unite and clean BOTH hoses of Despots!...........Which looks like what the reality will end up being!

Here we come,Gulag Bitch!

• Isn't it strange how the supposed "fringe" are usually the peaceful people - they protest but without violence.  They don't go around killing people with their vehicles, or knives, or guns; those are the tactics of the oh so upstanding and caring people like Trudeau and his supporters.  But I guess it is easy to turn a blind eye when the people who are doing nothing but standing up for the rights you in your oh so pious minds are trying to take away.

• It's called Projection and they have perfected it as a tactic 

When a communist calls you a Communist you are supposed to prostrate yourself before your betters and apologize.

We need to stand up to the Bullies and laugh in their masked faces. 

• Amen Martha !!!  That's telling it like it is !!!!

This reply was deleted.