Replies

• That is a very defeatist attitude,  Bob.   What if the Colonists believed that? We would still be ruled by GB.  It has to be important enough to fight for as our warriors did in that war and all the following ones.  If those brave souls that invaded  Normandy believed that  we would be eating Wienerschnitzel and speaking German.  God gave us all the tools. We would do Him justice by using them bravely and wisely.

• Valerie, whhat are you going to do to , a headlong charge into the capitol building or the White House????  Calling for repentence and prayer IS NOT a "defeatist attitude", it is a practical attitude, use spiritual weapons to fight a spieitual war!!!!!  Read Ephesians 6:12!!!!!!!!!!

• I am hoping there is more resistance going on than we are aware of.  Praying is NEVER a bad idea but using the tools God gave us isn't either. Noncompliance is one strategy.  I am aware of spiritual warfare, but this is perpetrated by people seditionist and treasonist people. These enemies are not using supernatural techniques.  They have the power we the people allowed them to have. There are still more of us than they are of them. I have no personal plan and unfortunately, most Americans do not either. I have to believe in America and its people. I believe in the long run we could win this revolution and that is what it is. .. A communist, social, totalitarian revolution. The Republicans have not been effective but the Left controls almost everything except the will of the people, most people. It's just a question of WIl I think that's the real war  So who's will is stronger GOOD or EVIL!   I just know I cannot accept this as the norm.  Isn't that what the Jews did?  Didn't work out so well for them.  I cannot tell you or anyone what to do or think. And that's where it starts for anyone, what they think. 

• From an article by Jimmy Kilpatrick.

THE BEST SLAVE IS ONE WHO THINKS HE IS FREE...

Saul Alinsky died 43 years ago, but his writings still influence those in political control of our nation today.
    He is generally considered to be the founder of the modern community organizing movement. He is most noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
    Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
    Education: University of Chicago
    Spouse: Irene Alinsky
    Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn’t happening today in the U.S.?

All eight rules are currently in play!

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people.

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
    Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as “Useful Idiots.”

The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

• Anybody who can't see this has their heads in the sand among other places........

• We're well on our way. What a stupid question!!!

• RIGHT ON  Bob!! 

• Totalitarianism is already here, and has been for a long time to varying degrees!!!!!  Right now they are ramping it up while many citizens are cowering in hopes of staying under the radar to be left alone!!!!!  This may delay it for them but they won't escape!!!!!  I prefer to fight them head-on and do what I can to alert and warn people.  The tyrants won't stop until they turn every person in America into a subjugated lemming or a corpse!!!!!  They will have to turn me into a corpse because I WILL NEVER COMPLY with their tyranny!!!!!!!!!!

• Television is their main propaganda vehicle.  The more people watch the propaganda news the more confused they become. The result is no questioning and no action.  Pray for the US population to wake up from their TV induced trance.

• Louis, I agree.  I only watch OAN and a very few fox programs so I don't have to worry about being brainwashed by the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists.  They pander to the low intelligence, unable to think for themselves crowd!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.