ADMIN

The Real Insurrection: The BLM Riots

Here is a picture of the Capitol riot, Jan 6 2021 Edit: My mistake. It is  the BLM “fiery but mostly peaceful protests” - BLM riots | Meme Generator

Riots? What riots? Insurrection in American cities in 2020? Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Thus it is with the Stalinesque show trial that is the January 6 Committee. As my colleague Melissa Mackenzie illustrated yesterday, “the Democrats are running their committee like a criminal trial.” It is indeed blatantly unconstitutional and no one is attempting to stop them. Why?

What is particularly telling about the hysteria over January 6 is that infinitely worse riots took place across America in 2020 — a series of genuine and decidedly violent insurrections in the name of Black Lives Matter — and there is nary an investigation in sight.

So as January 6 of 2022 is upon us, let’s do a little compare and contrast as the hysteria about January 6, 2021, is whipped up in the liberal media.

There were five deaths in the Capitol riot. One, Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman, was shot to death by a Capitol police officer. The other four deaths included three who died of natural causes and one from a drug overdose. One of the fatalities, whose death was ruled as from natural causes, was a Capitol Hill police officer. Altogether there were 138 police officers injured, 73 of them from the Capitol Hill Police and 65 from Washington D.C.’s Metropolitan Police.

According to the Major Cities Chiefs Association, 574 riots took place across America between May 25 and July 31 of 2020 after the death of George Floyd. The report states that “more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty.” Say again, not 138 injured police officers but more than 2,000 police officers were injured — and not a blink from the January 6 Committee.

The MCCA also reported this, bold print for emphasis supplied:

In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. This activity was primarily clustered during the first few days of protests. Of note, several agencies reported that in some instances, the looting appeared to be coordinated and organized. For example, some cities encountered ‘looting caravans’ that moved throughout different neighborhoods. One agency reported 115 commercial burglaries occurred in just one day. Two other agencies reported $927,000 worth of damage as a result of looting in each of their jurisdictions, and another agency reported a single looting event at a shopping mall that resulted in over $70 million in damage.

And speaking of damages done financially in these insurrections? Here’s the headline for those 2020 BLM riots per Axios: “Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history.”

read more:

https://spectator.org/the-real-insurrection-the-blm-riots/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why attack this post?  These are some of the facts of what happened.  We have had our countrymen attacked and their businesses and lives destroyed, The fact that the capital was "attacked" with the help of many FBI, antifa and other communists (who were caught and identified on camera) rallying people along with the police inviting them into the building is just being stated in this post. What is the problem? 

• Poor little fella got his feelers hurt! Born free? You were born enslaved to the chip on your shoulder against anyone having more than you, easier than you, and less of what you perceive as "Unfair" as you. How dare you, or any question the moral, personal values of Our Founding Fathers by the pointed targeting of "Slavery and Indentured Servants", both of which predate the establishment of Creation of The Old Testament, by righteous and unrighteous people alike! All Ancestry is rooted in these things. Real, Freedom Loving Americans know these men by their infinite, most often self taught, knowledge of history, civilizations, philosophies and mankind. After a lifetime of giving and receiving pain I have reached an age where a fight with words is much more endurable and no less honorable. I have given more than a called for share of blood and flesh for God and County. You're correct about Switzerland. One has to be acceptable to live there. We all find what we are looking for, the Best or the Worst, but never both simultaneously. I included others with Mr. Trump who would far better serve this Nation than Professional Politicians, yet I do not believe you saw them. You seem to target words for your own tailored specific responses, blind to the concept of the entirety. So be it. Trust me in this, we ought never to meet.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lopez, the choice is simple. If you do not believe a change is possible and all that is good and great is gone, then move. Switzerland is still a Free Republic. By the way, how long since you visited a zoo? Elephants eat peanuts and Guerillas eat bananas. Personally I would rather fill All Three Branches of Our Governments with people who earned their livings whether in real estate, selling hit dogs, building chicken coops, or digging ditches than those with Degrees in Law and Public Policy and Administration. None of our Founding Fathers were Professional Politicians, but were Business/Working Men who's efforts provided for multitudes of families directly receiving the benefits of their labors. Consider just how many thousands upon thousands of peoples are directly and indirectly employed through the efforts of those such as Donald Trump! Have you personally experienced the responsibility of providing employment for others through business endeavors including suppliers, delivery means, advertising, and all the while "Tax Monies" are being paid In by All and Not being Paid through Taxes. Jealousy doesn't become anyone as someone is always richer, taller, skinnier, younger, more handsome or pretty. We all have what we have and the content find peace and gratitude in the opportunities they are given to choose. Either we continue to strive towards Victory or accept the collar of Slavery. Just choose but for the sake of us all and God, quit whining.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The war against this free republic started after the signing of the Constitution of the United States, I'm not sure but I think it was Ben Franklin that said "Here is a document that guarantees your rights and freedoms as a free republic if you can hang on to it " ! Well it seems that we have lost it, none of it's laws are beeing enforced ! The progressives,marxists,communists,scum bags, what ever you want to call them, openly told us that they would take this country without fireing a shot ! and they have done it ! They have got all of the medias,schools,local state and federal govrnments as well as our pharmisutical needs and I'm sure more that I havn't mentioned. If we can't vote our way out of this, I don't see any way that we can turn back to a free republic without an all out revolution !

• Elections are useless, without honesty and integrity ! If you can't "TRUE THE VOTE" what 's the use ?

• What "Facebook" denies can be hung from Overpasses, Bridges and Walls throughout these United States.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We must arrest all the criminals and get back to the limited government required by our constitution.  www.davidxuforsenate.com

• mccarthy is a deep state TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!

• Three died of "natural causes" while at DC?  

I do not think so.  Maybe "natural causes" made worse through batons, gas, rubber bullets or other. Saying " natural causes" rings the same bell as Hitlery's trail of over 100 "suicedes."

This reply was deleted.