ADMIN

The Armed March That Wasn't

Mainstream Media Lies Memes - MSM Lies

I was standing outside the state capitol in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where gun-toting defenders of President Donald Trump were supposedly going to start marching at noon. I could see cops, I could see National Guardsmen, and I could see dozens of reporters, but actual protesters were scarce. I did spot a fellow in a Gadsden Flag facemask and a woman whose shirt displayed a slogan about rebellion against tyranny, and as they passed behind me I heard him crack a joke: "I should walk up to the photographers here and say, 'Excuse me, can you direct me to the armed insurrection?'"

In the wake of the recent riot at the U.S. Capitol, a widely circulated flier had called for armed marches at every state capitol on January 17. That sounded pretty dubious—all 50 states? even the most solidly blue ones?—but it seemed plausible that someone would show up somewhere, and of the capital cities that I can reach within 90 minutes I figured Harrisburg was the most likely to attract a crowd. The day before, working from a list of upcoming protests that a security firm had been circulating, I had gone to a demo in Westminster, Maryland; it had turned out to be a liberal protest, and not a particularly big or rowdy one. Now I was in Harrisburg, and the first actual protesters to show up were, again, some liberals: A local activist named Gene Stilp and one or two assistants had arrived with a cardboard statue of Donald Trump, which they made a show of toppling for a crowd of photographers.

I did, before that, run into a guy named Eddie with a bunch of "Biden Is Not My President" t-shirts that he'd been hoping to hawk to the marchers. Another t-shirt salesman, who had driven down from Pittsburgh, said he'd been under the impression that this was going to be a Second Amendment march, not an election thing. (He might do better tomorrow in Richmond, Virginia, where he plans to set up shop among the gun-rights activists in town for Lobby Day.) A bona fide pro-Trump protester did eventually show up, with a "Fraud 2020" sweatshirt and a megaphone. The general sentiment in his circles, he said, was that the military was going to be out on the street today and that the area was therefore best avoided. But he had decided to head over anyway and represent the That-election-was-probably-stolen-and-did-you-know-that-antifa-infiltrated-the-crowd-at-the-U.S.-Capitol? perspective.

read more:

https://reason.com/2021/01/17/the-armed-march-that-wasnt/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• REALLY, fbi IS TYRANNY AND WITH ALL TAT WAS PROVEN, AND IN A CONSPIRACY WITH LINSEY GRAHAM IS WITHHOLDIONG HOW THE UPPER FBI IS MAKING LEGISLATIVE CHANGES OF WH IS IN OFFICE. IT SHOWS UP IN MEDIA REGULARLY, YET WE THE PEOPLE ARE VERY MUCH ALONE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR REPRESENTATIVES TREATS US LIKE CHILDREN AND DOES WHATEVER THEY DECIDE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, AND NOT EVER IN OUR FAVOR OF THE BETTERMENT OF OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE,

• they should be named the fbam, federal bureau of ambush and murder, which is what I call them since the ambush and murder of Robert Finicum in Oregon by fuhrer obama's minions!!!!!

• Never before seen footage - police let crowd walk into the Capitol ...

Never before seen footage - police let crowd walk into the Capitol Building
    There are a lot of questions, and things just don't make sense.
    • I have seen videos of police holding doors open and waving people in.  the rioters were antifa infiltrators but we won't get the truth out of the devildemocommiecrats or their Pravda/Goebbels propagandists!!!!!

• There are thousands of such videos in the public domain... the MSM simply ignores them as they do not fit their narrative of massive riot and mayhem in the capitol resulting from radical rightwing activist... the MSM knows this was a false flag operation.  They know that the major incidents of riot and destruction were the result of Antifa and BLM operatives sent to disrupt and create public unrest and riot

• The disgusting fake news called in all these forces to make a mountain ouf of an anthill.

• The election was stolen from the President to our members in Congress. Cities were burning and destroyed people were losing their business governors were controlling our life,and the media want us to believe that their fake president got 80 million votes and they can't proved it,they want us to believe that the election was not fraud.Their two dictators from Facebook and Twitter will do anything to destroy the country as long they get rich.

• its bye bye ms American pie, if President Trump doesn't pull the pin and put a stop to all of this..

only rinos will be elected in the future and the weak. lame, and ring party is forever burned....

• https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/magazines/people-power/uganda-orde...

Uganda orders arrest of Facebook, Twitter founders
      “They are flying VPN jets but you know very well that these new jets fly strictly on autopilot so they can land anywhere,” the fly on the wall quoted…
  • We have other methods of fighting back. We won't show our hand.

This reply was deleted.