ADMIN

Brainwashing or hidden agenda? - Imgflip

A teacher at a Northern California high school threatened to kick a 16-year-old out of a virtual class if he failed to get a “Trump 2020” campaign flag out of view.

In detail: Tiffany, the mother of the 16-year-old student who goes to Colusa High School said that he left the class, said the teacher gave her son 15-seconds to take down the pro-Trump flag or move to another place where it cannot be seen in the background. A video taken from another student shows the teacher counted to 15, ABC10 reported.

Tiffany’s son left the virtual class before the teacher got the opportunity to remove him. She said she doesn’t blame the teacher but the school for not outlining a set of rules for online classes.

read more:

https://www.lacortenews.com/n/student-told-hed-be-kicked-out-of-virtual-high-school-class-unless-he-removed-trump-flag-behind-him

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had a college philosophy professor that didn't like what I was submitting. He waited until just before the mid-term to tell me that he was giving me zero points for everything to that time. I had to game the college computer system to drop the class with no penalty.

• Fire the Fascist. ENOUGH!!!

• Fire the teacher!!!!

• She is dead wrong,  It goes to the first Amendment.  He's in his own home and she has NO business telling him or his family what they can do.  His mom should have come on and told her as much before the whole class and that they could expect to be sued for infringement of the First.

• the student should wear a shirt that says F*** biden ! . next time class is in session

• Seems appropriate since the left continually uses foui language in addressing conservatives.

• I'll buy it for him!!

• Then watch her idiot head explode!

This reply was deleted.