Replies

• What he's talking about has been obvious since at least 2000, if not before.  The GOP is a con, run by cons.  The problem for us is that it is run by cons who won't be replaced.  Because they won't be replaced and sixty years of trying to work within the party has been unable to change it, we must form a new party to replace the GOP.  It ain't rocket science.  Just do it.  Here's an idea: founderspartyofamerica.org

• She's as crooked as her father. Ask UPS! Ask the hard working people of Wyoming, they are ashamed of her! 

• Absolutely! The Democrats lie, the RINO Republicans believe it! Can't stand either one of them. I want people that love this country more than themselves, will except nothing less. 

• The old Republican Party is obsolete. It has outlived itseld. The new Republican Party is lead by President Donald J. Trump who will make America great again.

• Thrilled that she lost, now lets get rid of the rest of them. Wake up Alaska

• My children aren't going to repay them $Trillions.  My children are simply going to get rid of the criminals who've been stealing from us for decades.

• Very interesting no wonder why Obama uses the FBI to do his dirty work for him.

This reply was deleted.