Replies

• The truth is NOT easy to find if all your news comes from the MSM and you are blissfully ignorant of, or have been condition not to trust, any other sources!

• He is mentally ill!

• Sooo, guess who he voted for? This proves that if we take guns away from everyone who vote Democrat, our gun crimes will drop 95%. Remember, Conservatives are backed by God, there is more of us and we're better shots! They keep talking about White Supremacy and implying the right, However White Supremacy was started and owned by the left Democrats to control the freed slaves and their Republican synthesizers.  

• Cameron, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  Totally correct!!!!!  Fools like that one will find themselves in satanic crosshairs soon enough because every despot needs enemies and all have eventually turned on their supporters because once we "enemies" have all been murdered the only "enemies" they will be able to find are their supporters!!!!!  Remember Martin Neimoller who tried to remain nuetral in Nazi Germany but wound up in a concentration camp!!!!!  He wrote the famous, "Frist they came for......, and since I was not one of them I said nothing!!!!!  Then they came for..... and I said nothing, This went on until "then thy came for me and there was no one left to speak for me"!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.