ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A loaded question. If you are Christian, then you speak, read and do the Word. We are to read, study, show ourselves approved, apply the Word to our situations, whether personal, politcal or other and we are to KNOW that HE, the God who created the universe through the spoken word, "LIGHT BE" and it WAS, and that He has given us full authority on earth to rule, reign as kings and priests, to GO, SUBDUE, TAKE DOMINION, BE FRUITFUL and MULTIPLY   (Gen. 1:28)  That is our mandate. 

The word of God tells us exactly what to do.

What I said comes right out of the Bible. To begin with;

Matthew 18:18.  "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven." 
      Luke 10:19.   "I have given you authority to ttread on all the power of the enemy."
      Mattew 16:19.  "I have given you the keys to the Kingdom.  then, the all-important
      Ephesians 6:12.   For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
      Eph. 6:10. finally, be strong in the Lord and in HIS mighty power. 11. [You] Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against tthe authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13. Therefore [You] put on the full armor of God so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16. in addition to all this, this, [You] take up the shield of faith, with which YOU can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17. [You] Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spriit, which IS the word of God. Lastly, James 5:16. The prayers of the righteous [You] availeth MUCH. [emphasis added]

His Word tells us and tells us clearly. We are to apply scripture to the natural world. 

Jeremiah 1:12.  For I will hasten to fulfill My Word.  (that WE speak.)  He shall not leave HIS word unfilfilled. [We speak His word].
      Isaiah 55:11.  So is My word that goes out from My mouth; It shall not return to me empty [unfulfilled], but shall accomplish that which I purpose, and it shall prosper where I send it. 

This is all based on completely understanding that we are all spirit beings, living in a body in a natural world, surrounded inside and outside, by a spiritual world. Do you see that when you read His word? It can be any church except a church that does not teach and preach directly from Scripture. We are to be enabled with authority to pray against anything and as specifically as possible. That is what a sword does. It aims for one spot, the target. Targeted prayer is war. We win. 

• Hope they shot the crud in the right place. 

• ADMIN

Full Statement from the President regarding the shooting:

EXCLUSIVE: President Trump makes URGENT Announcement on the CRITICAL Situation at the White House -…
  • Our President is under the constant threat of assassination... it is a wonder he is able to get anything done.  may God BLess and keep our president from all harm, may His countenance shine upon and thru him, May God be his shield and buckler, his everlasting refuge and strong tower in the time of need.  Amen

• AMEN, AMEN~!!!!!!!!!

• AMEN 🙏 

• AMEN.......

GOD BLESS OUR BELOVED AMERICA AND HER HERO TROOPS AND PATRIOTS.....

GOD BLESS RESIDENT TRUMP AND VP PENCE......

• Well, we knew THAT was coming. God bless our President and keep him and his family safe.

This reply was deleted.