ADMIN

Pin by Nona Ubizness on Memes | Court terms, Chief justice, John roberts

"I think it is personal," the Texas senator said about Justice John Roberts' motivation to turn away from the conservative movement with his court decisions........

Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz says Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts "despises Donald Trump," which accounts for a number of the decisions he had made from the top seat on the high court in recent years.

In an appearance on David Brody's recently launched show "The Water Cooler," Senator Cruz, an attorney and author of the new book "One Vote Away: How a Single Supreme Court Seat Can Change History," told the host that "John Roberts has become the new Sandra Day O'Connor."

Cruz said he agrees with Vice President Mike Pence, who in an interview last month, told David Brody that Justice Roberts has been a "disappointment to conservatives."

However, Cruz believes that part of Roberts' pivot away from conservative-minded jurisprudence is motivated by personal hatred toward the president. "I think it is personal," said the senator.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/senator-ted-cruz-says-scotus-chief-justice-john-roberts-despises-donald-trump

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe it IS the supreme penis...lol

• Wow, I never heard about that. Where did you hear about it?

• I saw the flight list.

• I just saw he flight list, too. There are two 'john's listed but they aren't named Roberts. In a way, I suppose, they are ALL 'Johns', huh?

• There are 26 years of flight logs.

• Send me a link to the flight list please. rockyventi@hotmail.com.  Thanks 

• It's possible it could be a different John Roberts. Many have seen the list, but I haven't. I think if it was Judge Roberts we all would have heard about it from lots of different sources. This all happened back in the 80's and 90's and Roberts was most likely an attorney back then or a simple judge some place and hadn't made a name for himself yet.

• I am convinced that Roberts is being blackmailed ever since Obama was sworn in and because Obama made an error taking the oath he and Obama went to a private area to redo it. He changed right after that. 

• It wouldn't surprise me a bit if fuhrer obama and his treasonous pals had dirt on roberts to blackmail him into treason.

• Maybe he feels guilty for betraying the country. He should. 

This reply was deleted.