Replies

• Sad but true ... 18K patriots are being sacrificed by a regime that hates them.... and any other true patriot.  The Contractors in Afghanistan are composed of former military and strong constitutional patriots you won't find many Marxist among them so they are expendable.

• You're correct. I've done the same and the American people should do it en masse.

• Pres. Biden is an embarrassment for EVERY AMERICAN.... we are permitting this poor, obviously mentally impaired soul to be used and abused by the left.   Rep. McCarthy, please put  Pelosi on notice that if she fails to persuade Pres. Biden and VP Kamala Harris to resign, that the GOP intends on submitting Articles of Impeachment, one after the other, exposing the criminal conduct of the Democrats Administration and the insane exploitation of Pres. Biden's medical condition, for nefarious and seditious purposes. 

• If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its probably "Joe!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I think they were complimenting him. 9444212081?profile=RESIZE_710x

• This reply was deleted.
  • To the RNC I don't want to see ads I want to see Articles for impeachment and resignation from stupid generals. I want my country back the want I fought for in the battlefield 

• The reason why there are no articles of impeachment is because Hiden is so inept he can be easily defeated. In the wings you have hooker Harris that has her own agenda that is far more radical than Hiden's is. The lesser of two evils. Niether are a bargain and should be shot for the treasonous acts they have inflicted on this country.

• Wrong... under our current rigged system of elections a dead man could win... oh, in fact, one did win in Missouri...  Mel Carnahan was posthumously elected to the office of US Senator in the year 2000... contrary to the Constitutional requirement that a US Senator must be a living resident of the State on election day... he died several weeks before the election.

So, America is likely the first modern-day democracy to have a candidate elected to high office three weeks after their death...  Anything is possible when the law is subject to the arbitrary whims of the elite.  And, America holds its system of elections as better than the third world's.  Neither, have elections they have supervised coronations.

• So, Mr. Action when are you marching on Washington?

This reply was deleted.