ADMIN

Image result for biden king meme

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) sent a letter to President Joe Biden calling recent reports that the Biden Administration plans to restrict travel to and from Florida “an outrageous, authoritarian move that has no basis in law or science.”

“Instituting a travel ban, or any restriction of movement between the states, would be an outrageous, authoritarian move that has no basis in law or science. Instead, it would only serve to inflict severe and devastating economic pain on an already damaged economy,” Rubio wrote. “If you are concerned about the coronavirus spread in Florida, I urge you to fast track additional vaccines to the state instead of attempting to cripple our economy.” 

The full text of the letter is below. 

Dear Mr. President:

I write with regard to recent reporting that your administration is considering implementing travel restrictions to my home State of Florida.  I cannot underscore enough how reckless and economically harmful this would be to my state and the country as a whole.

Instituting a travel ban, or any restriction of movement between the states, would be an outrageous, authoritarian move that has no basis in law or science.  Instead, it would only serve to inflict severe and devastating economic pain on an already damaged economy.  While we are all concerned that the pandemic continues to take a toll on our friends, family and communities, forbidding Americans from traveling across state lines will not force any strain of COVID-19 to cease.  It would instead starve Florida’s businesses of much needed tourism dollars, keep family and friends apart, and set an unprecedented use of power on the American people. 

Instead of dictating where Americans can, or cannot travel, your administration should instead focus on increasing supply and availability of vaccines, especially to Florida, the third most populous state and a winter retreat.  I have already requested an increase of vaccines be allocated because of the numerous non-Floridians seeking inoculations.  If you are concerned about the coronavirus spread in Florida, I urge you to fast track additional vaccines to the state instead of attempting to cripple our economy. 

I urge you to make clear to the American people that your administration will not pursue these reported draconian travel restrictions, and instead focus your efforts on increasing the supply of vaccines.  I look forward to working with you on this regard. 

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Press-Releases&id=9E208F9B-2C2F-45E8-BB6F-606F66E527D1

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Col. Nelson.  I have read that using Linux and not Microsoft is one way to avoid gov. tracking and the censorship we have been subject too.  I am doing well to do what I do on this computer.  I know I would have to learn it and as a senior that's always easy. Thank you again.

• China joe can try that, but Governor DeSantis is NO dummy - -it wouldn't take him a split second to file a lawsuit and WIN it in a minute!

• I think he has lost his mind.  He has somehow acquired a god-like persona.  To restrict travel between states he would have to authorize a wall between the states.  We know he might try the wall because he can't distinguish the difference between keeping people out and keeping people in.  Such a loser.  

• There's growing evidence that covid is a bioweapon used by China, it made the world more dependant on China and it helped defeat Trump.  Once that's established perhaps there will be a more united front against this fake administration (and China)

• O'Biden is getting rid of Presidents Day! It's now unpaid & called CZAR DAY!

• Biden is just following Prwsident Xi's orders on bringing down the U.S.A.

Give Xi's fraudulently elected  Puppet Government a break,will ya!!!...............Anyone at "Willing consent Denied" yet?..............Because IT'S A CHOICE!!!!

• Is this the land of the free or is this China

• Imagine how the msm would have been all over it, if Trump had singled out a state and attacked it either directly or indirectly like sleepy joe does!

• Hiow much more evidence do we need that Biden is trying to destory the U.S. 

• Actually, I think the effort to to take down the USA is well underway. Biden is helping and that is his purpose. I am just not convinced that he actually knows what he's doing. I think that might well be why the Left got him placed where he is.  Thirty years ago, could/ would he have done the things he's doing?  I am not sure. I am not even sure he's currently aware of what they are having him do TO America. I'm not sure he's aware of where anything. They just put something before him and tell him to sign and he does.  ????

This reply was deleted.