Replies

• "Our Founders created a Nation, a New Form of a Republic, not dependent on the singular morality of men, but rather the "Strength and Determination of the People to remain the Sovereign Rulers and to keep their Servant Governments contained!"

to achieve that we must have moral men, a moral society......and the founders knew this, said this, because without morality it all falls apart, we get what we have, a bunch of lifers in government looking to get rich, and a bunch of people panting like dogs to see what they can get for nothing.

• ilona, you are right.  I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said "This Constitution only works for a good and moral people, it is totally insufficient for any other"!!!!!!!!!  This is why satan began attacking our moral values just after WWII, to undermine us.  Prayer has been banned everywhere in the public forum and the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed, abortion is a "right" but expressing Christian life is not, it is considered "hate speech", "intolerance", and "divisive"!!!!!!!!!!

• John Adams famously said: “Our constitution was made for only a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”  Quote John Adams, 1780.

If Americans have any hope for our Constitution and the Republic's future, the People must exercise and honor the words of John Adams.  They must make them the driving force behind our society.  If America fails to remain a nation governed by a religious and moral people, it will move further and further away from a government of laws to become a government of tyrants... and the arbitrary rule of men.   

America has embraced this folly at its own peril... bringing disgrace and great tribulation upon the nation.  It need not be that way.  In fact, it will not be that way if we arise to the occasion and fulfill our highest calling, as citizens, first and foremost of Heaven.  See: Phil 3:20.

• It's always easier to move downward on the moral scale, become lazy and demanding others take care of us. Some people want to remain childlike, america was not designed for them!

• Tall Texan, Food has always been the wealth of the People. It can be consumed, and traded as if it were gold. If/when the Cities, towns and governments make growing One's own food illegal, take lessons from those who grew marijuana when all of Law Enforcement was searching for it. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• iLona..............yeah...but let's remember this.   The larger issue that is driving the Democrats and their globist agenda are the marching orders from the the globist bankers, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the Bulderberg group, and others as well.   Factor in the World Health Organization, the International Monitery fund, China and other actors, these are the apex from where the world is headed.   The Democrat party etal;  have sold their souls to the devil that is causing this world wide evil that permeats all countries now.  I say many times that the Democrats have allowed themselves to become conduits for this evil that is being pumped into our country by the lower level players like Groege Soros.   He being one of these sick globist is salavating at the mouth to see America fall.  Our government then being in a liberal period, do have control over the narrative, and they are hell bent on seeing the US fall as well.   They are just the ones doing it thru legislation.  They are Americans, but not with American Ideoleogy.  They love it when they can stay on their fast-track of getting controversey, and scandals going in fast fashion to keep the narrative alive and keep Conservatives off point and confused.   This is a tactic straight out of not only the Communist Manifisto, the Clowvert and Piven Stragety, and can be found in the Saul Alenski list too.  Way I figure it.....we are marching towards that day when our 2nd Amendment right will come into friuitition, and for our sakes and our children, we will be marching on all our local governments and Washington DC as well.   For this reason is why we still (as of this afternoon) have that 2nd Amendment to bring the government back in line.

• right now the left is cornered and fighting for their existence.......they'll do anything to succeed. This year will be the deciding factor if we have a chance or they complete their takeover.

• Well then Lopez, its time we admitted to it and fixed our failures. Right?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Bob, that was ten years ago. My youngest grandson was 10. He is now 6'6" and a lot more experienced. We should at least be more experienced.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I am 72 and disabled so my military training and experience is no longer helpful, and that saddens  me greatly!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.