Replies

• Great, just in time for Pres. Biden to bury the whole thing or to reclassify the documents and too put a gag order on their publication... this kind of thing should have occurred in the first or second year of Trump's presidency... so, we could all demand the DOJ prosecute... not likely now and certainly not likely under a Biden regeme.  

• Leaves out all doubt of their treason though,doesn't it?......To the peopel,that is. The other ass holes don't count. Watch the daily drip ,drip ,drip now! They'll unmask themselves further while trying to squirm out of it. Obey a Coup, my ass I will!

• Exactly... only this cliff-hanging saga of intrigue is certainly trying on an old man and his love of God, country, and family...  God bless our President Mr. Trump and God's speed to his defense of our Nation and its People.

Let the world know we are ONE... One, nation UNDER GOD and that those who choose otherwise, let them recall what happened when Moses returned and found the People of Israel reveling in the iniquity of Egypt...  With a single wave of Mose's Arm... The Earth opened its mouth... and swallowed the ungodly and the non-believers were separated from the body of Israel.

• No doubt Trump will release the obamagate documents since they will vindicate him. 

• I saw a new website - trumpnewscenter.com - he could release anything on that!

• Do it tomorrow please!  I want all the dirt on jug ears!

• After beomg attacked by Obama why did he wait so long before declassifing them? And I have to wonder why he, as POTUS, could not now secure them for his own records.

• The only reason I can think of is that the Democrats are so busy dealing with the Capitol event and the inaguration and his impeachment they won't have the time to try and stop it from happening. He's been working on declassifing things for awhile and he knew he'd have a fight on his hands when he got to this one. The time is ripe to do it now while they are so wrapped up with all that. I hope he can get it done.quick. Maybe that's why they didn't waste any time trying to get him out of there now before he gets a chance to do them harm. They are afraid of him and that's why they are rushing to get rid of him.

• Know something? I think he out foxed the devil again. He wants us to really feel the fear of these Communists stealing the election so when he puts the hammer down on them we'll all support it.. We KNOW they did it! He's frigging brilliant. Don't forget. He made the C.C.P. and ALL our enemies fear him. So bad that the C.C.P. poisened the whole world on purpose for it. Twitter,google,facebook,amazon are all traitors.They should be removedf from the exchange for it. God us pissed at the C.C.P. for poisioning his world and people ON PURPOSE.

China is letting in the W.H.O. In my opinion it's because the virus is starting to get out of control as it creeps towards Bejing.  C.C.P. is in the minority and here comes their punishment. Maybe it wil hurt them so bad that the people can free themselves from them. XI will feel the wrath of God in the end for this. As will our home grown traitors.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

This reply was deleted.