Replies

• Truly. Sit back & watch our countries complete destruction while they rid it of any sense of decency,law & order. Welcome to another shit hole country. It will be a gigantic ghetto before they're done.Nothing can be in four years since they rig elections. I won't bother voting again. 

• you won't get the chance, elections are a thing of the past!!!!!

• Don't vote, sue them for violating out rights. Sign my petition and hit them were it hurts most, their pocket books. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• Sue them... in today's corrupt courts... with judges who saw no evidence of fraud in the last election cycle... good luck and I hope you have big pockets to pay for the defenses attorneys when you lose.

• Ronald, you are right. Our corrupt courts reflect the pathetic country the USA is today. Trump obviously made America great again, he deserved and got a second term but the sham of a country also runs rigged elections. The US is done.

• wait until mr dementia gets done, there will be 6 more radical left hacks on the supreme court and lower courts will be just as bad.  the devildemocommiecrats will abolish the Constitution as a "racist" document and establish the global dictatorship they lust for!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey! Bob, they are doing it right now in front of our eyes.

• Change .org. is the enemy too. They'll be taking that down as soon as they discover it.

• Why should we be the ones to be calme and not protest peacefully when the liberals,BLM and Antifa burn,destroyed and killed anyone that disagree with them I said the hell to them We need our leaders and the Supreme Court to defend our Conversation our Country because their will be a shot the whole world will hear FREEDOM.

• We should be calm because Trump asked us to be calm. We the people should not need more than that. 

This reply was deleted.