Replies

• Wait until 2022.  If the GOP seizes the House, then Impeach both Biden and Harris simultanously, leading to President Kevin McCarthy.

• McCarthy has not been very loyal to Trump. Do not count on him

• And anyone not backing you on this in the GOP, we'll vote them OUT. Don't cave to McConnell or anyone else. Talk to people like Jim Jordon and others who will fight for this!  Good Luck, at least 100 Million Patriots are behind you on this. Make us Proud! Time for Biden to pay the piper.  #WW1WGA

• 8454547669?profile=RESIZE_584x

• She'll present the evidence of voter fraud. Congress won't have a choice but to impeach Biden. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene,

I have been reading your postings and your disagreements with a retired field officer of the U.S.Army.

I agree with your postings.  In addition to that I will say that, for me, it is impossible to take seriously any retired or active officer who is determined to side with the Military regardless of objections to the use of it and the abuse or neglect of those in command. The National Guard is composed of part time troops who deserve a lot better supportive efforts when they are called up for any reason. 

Court Martial is in order for any such Military Commander responsible for such neglect and abuse. This is a disgrace and demonstrates how f--k-up the deployment of all these troops were. FUBAR is the Military way of putting such a farce in its proper perspective.

What has resulted stems from the failure of Government to lawfully protect the public from an election that clearly needs a thorough examination rather than the denial of any wrong doing. Any honest person would demand that.  And I am not here to insult anyone.

But, I am here to applaud one who deserves it. And in my opinion, you do.  Thank you, Marlene.

• That's just what we need more ATTORNEYS at work running our Contract and acquisition programs...  just look at what they have done to our Congress and Administration... or the civil courts...  That state of the art acquisition system has driven costs up on every major new weapon and combat management system we have undertaken in the last four decades... one B-2 Bomber exceeds the costs of the entire B-52 fleet... albeit is a very good system we can put up thousands of B-52's for the 26 B-2's in service.  I won't even get into the massive failures in the Littoral Navy ship program, or the nuclear submarine and aircraft carrier programs, with their massive failures in contracting... the overruns and missed delivery dates and massive failures to meet specs, are monumental examples of modern contracting excellence... you're such a twit.

Maybe those lawyers can dig deep down into their vast combat and engineering experience to adapt and improvise combat systems that are both effective and low cost... like the Officers who ran the A-10 and B-52 programs, or the AH-1 and Huey programs of the late '50s and early '60s... Those systems came in under time, under budget, and over specs... not over budget, missed delivery dates, and with major performance problems requiring hundreds of millions to fix... It's all a mess.. just like the courts and anything lawyers touch.  Their civilian counterparts get paid by the hour... the more problems, the more work, the more income... Go figure.   Shakespeare had it right...let's hang the pettifoggers. 

• The very complexity of the program ... 3 binders and more... is an indictment of the program.  Complex regulatory processes always increase the costs for operating a program and are often cleverly written to allow lobbyist and corporate interest to ingratiate themselves thru their complexity... that is why so many lawyers make a living off these contracts and their implementation and fulfillment process.

We need to return to command directed and DOD supervised and coordinated contracting... where the command, military line officers are in charge and making all the major decisions on awarding and certifying the various stages of the contract/program.

• Those upgrades are included in the 82 million per B-52... versus the 2.1 billion for a B-2... the contract managers in this new age are drunk on red ink... never-ending money pits. We should have tripled the B-52 fleet and thus overpowering our advisory's ability to engage them all... quantity verses quality sometimes is better when cost-effectiveness is factored in.

• When I was in basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood and assigned to K.P. duty I was astonished at the intentional waste that any fool could see. Trays and trays of food were taken out the back door, by me personally, and dumped into the garbage containers. Perfectly good and fresh food, in large quantities, tossed, while at the same time the amounts given to us in the food line were strictly limited.

The Military, like all government agencies, is funded by the budget process using money from We, the People. Budgets are determined by operating cost primarily, and of course funds for improvements, which also require increased funding. A Military installation is commanded, the command consults all the agencies of the installation what their budget requests are, a final budget request is prepared, and then it is sent up the chain of command to ultimately obtain Congressional approval.

Operating costs are determined by unit price based on expenditures. If it cost 50 thousand to train a trainee, and prepare him for combat, multiplied by the number of trainees on the post, doesn't it make sense that the post is not concerned with saving money, but rather spending it?  The more you spend the more you get.  Save money and the reward is a budget decrease.

We should have a strong Military . The best in the world.  The waste of money is a problem never addressed by our government. 

This reply was deleted.