Replies

• Still, most of the troops remain out side the incubation window...  the current rate of infection in the general population is .006%  in the deployed troop sample it is .004% lower than the national average... we need to deploy everyone...

Again, you go off half-cocked... try thinking if you can.  Until then you remain a twit... a foolish person.

• I know that those who tested positive are at testing positive at a rate lower than the national average... the expected rate of infection... so it appears that COVID infections are not a major problem based on current figures.

•  I used the reported 26K troop figure and the latest figures for COVID tests going positive... in America.  And yes, the unnecessary deployment of 26K troops in mass to DC is very disturbing from a COVID management perspective... and the DUMB ASS who came up with those numbers and the concept needs to be retired or fired.

• The fact that senior commanders and staff are being told they are not qualified to handle the acquisition of major military items says mountains about why there are overruns and programs that produce ships, aircraft, armor, and weapons systems that are substandard at delivery and require upgrades and more money to bring them online... when the military officers handled such projects they delivered ahead of schedule and produced products that EXCEEDED specifications... the B-52 and M-60 tank being two examples of such excellence in contract administration... others include a whole host of WW2 aircraft, ships, armor, and munitions... not today... most major projects and programs end up with overruns, late delivery, substandard performance that require additional investment and time to bring the project within delivery specs... 

You are the twit... and your defense of the military contracting service ignores the facts and long history of failures to meet specs, deliveries, and quality 

• thanks to Biden and Kamala Harris. Go figure

• It is no surprise the troops are so poorly treated.  Ask any veteran that served under a Democrat president and you will find the military are treated as a subhuman species. The last 2 Democrat administrations were notorious for their blatant hatred and disrespect of those in uniform. 

• Let's cool it down a little. When all this happened or when orders were given, Biden wasn't Commander-In-Chief yet. Maybe you want to delete this post. Otherwise you might give the far left more ideas how to come after the best president in our lifetime. 

• Someone needs to be held accountable if what is being reported is true... most troops have a basic issue which includes a shelter half/tent... sleeping bag, ground mat, extra clothing, cold weather issue gear for winter... including unit winter tents, kerosene space heaters, water buffaloes, mess tents/trailers and all the needed items to support outdoor bivouacs in both winter and summer.

Did they bring such gear... if not... where is it? and why is it not available and in place NOW...  Porta potties can be contracted on relatively short notice... What happened... did anyone think to check for funding... that may be an issue.

• Democrats are treating our troops like shit?............I'm shocked,shocked I tell you!!! 

• Did you figure that one out all by yourself?  I am sure that contingency contracts for porta-potties existed at the local bases in the area and were activated quickly... our troops also had and have access to public and commercial restrooms... they are not pissing all over Washington or deficating in the drive way of the White House.

This reply was deleted.