Replies

• That is the question of the day because Jesus Christ gives us the answer to the question he said the Devil come to kill, steal, and destroy yes the Devil belive but you can tell how he believes by killing the work of God, by stealing by what God give to us and destroy the fiber of our being isn't that what the Democratic party does and some Republicans to?

• Well said Jea9... "This is a time of dividing lines being officially drawn, between His and not His. That's just what it is. " Quote Jea9 

There is a great shaking taking place in the Church... the Body of Christ and many shall fall away.  (Genesis 50:20) The HAND OF THE LORD is bringing about a shaking in the Church to shake the impurity out of the Church and the place where affection and devotion to other things besides Jesus is being exposed and the heart of the Father is calling the Church into a place of beautiful, glorious, repentance.

The wheat is being separated from the tares... the End-Time Harvest is upon us...

See: 

Urgent Warning to the Church: a Great Shaking Comes! ~by Elizabeth ...

Urgent Warning to the Church: a Great Shaking Comes! ~by Elizabeth Marie
      "A great shaking is coming to the Church! This shaking will separate the wheat from the tares. It will be both in the physical, as well as spiritual."
    • I know what side I am on and it is the side of the "Bible Thumpers' who think they know what God is saying. And that is because we actually have a relationship of God Almighty, born again, redeemed, blessed to know the one who died for us, for Bible thumpers. This is a time of dividing lines being officially drawn, between His and not His. That's just what it is. 

• I suppose Jeff the difference between men is found in the faithfulness of the believer to God's Word... starting with knowing it. We are instructed to study the Word of God, to show ourselves approved, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God; so that, we may prove that which is the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God for our lives.

Joshua was told to meditate day and night on the Word of God that he may prosper in whatever he put his hands to... There are many today who would call such diligent men and women Bible Thumpers. Well I am proud to be numbered among those called Bible thumpers.  I'll wear that epitaph with honor.

We are instructed to live by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God... Yet, most Christians would have a difficult time quoting a single verse of the Bible and many make references to biblical scripture that doesn't exist. Quotes like God helps those who help themselves are not only absent from the Bible but are detrimental to the actual way we are to seek God and His help.  And yes, it is vitally important that the believer knows the Word of God, as it is our Sword, our shield, and buckler in this time of spiritual warfare.  Without knowing the Word of God, we are naked before our enemies.

• Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!

• If only more would ascent to hear God's message of Grace... thru faith.  The message of Grace is life for those who find it and hope for those seeking a greater good and an eternal home.

• I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  Phil 4:13  

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except …

No temptation has come upon you except what is common to humanity. But God is faithful; he will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation, He will also provide the way out so that you may be able to bear it.
      1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful;…
    • And then the joy of the Lord will give us the strength to endure all circumstances with a peace that surpasses all understanding!

• All of a sudden many food processing plants are damaged across the country with all of the Demonrat games going on and we're supposed to believe they're all "accidental". The Demonrat monkies actually do think we're that stupid which proves just how stupid they really are. Strip them of their wealth and ship them to China.

This reply was deleted.