ADMIN

10139688695?profile=RESIZE_710x

The U.S. Capitol Police are set to re-install a fence around the Capitol building ahead of Joe Biden’s State of the Union address. According to a report from the New York Post, the fence will be built over the course of the coming week. U.S. Capitol Police are bracing for a potential trucker protest, similar to that of Canada’s “Freedom Convoy” protest movement, that is set to arrive in Washington, D.C., for the March 1 speech.

A large fence had previously been installed around the Capitol Building following the January 6, 2021 election protests. The barrier previously remained up from January 7 through July of 2021, when the eight-foot-high fencing was removed. “We are prepared to quickly enhance our security posture should the need arise,” Acting U.S. Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman said in a statement at the time.

read more here: https://nationalfile.com/razor-wire-topped-fence-surround-capitol-ahead-bidens-speech/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let the Demoncrats install their fence.  These fences WILL NOT stop an 18-wheel rig from breaching.

• What the hell is going on in this country.  Is the Biden administration so paranoid about free people wanting to have a say in their government?  The people don't serve the government.  The government serves the people.  When the government starts fencing out the people, I see a huge problem.  Violent protests have been allowed in DC, but nonviolent demonstrations apparently scare the government so bad it feels the need to erect a razor wire topped fence.  That fence should never be erected in the nation's capital, but should be installed on the southern border where the threat to the nation is real. What is Biden so afraid of?  What are those in the government doing that makes them think they need to fear we the people?  

• Well Said and I agree, But I do think its to make patriots look threatening, just like they are and have done on Jan 6th.  Its to keep the ignorant believing the lies, that open borders are just fine and free loving Americans are the threat. 

• Since the regime politicians don't want to see the people maybe the truckers should give them what they want.  Don't get trapped in DC.

Rather, park the trucks just outside the district borders. On all access roads.  Let's see how long the regime can hold-up in those big marble buildings they want to exclude us from. 

How many days before the capital runs out of food and fuel? How long before the local population starts to eat the politicians? 

• Interesting you say that, Ralph.  This morning a trucker was interviewed.  He said that the convoy would start on the beltway (I-495) and remain there for a term.  Then, slowly it would tighten the noose on DC.  

• Good I hope they succeed!!!

• Uh?..... Razor wire to stop a truckers convoy? Have the democrats seen the 2022 Kenworths and Mac Trucks yet?..... I wish I could buy a front row ticket and some popcorn to watch this one!

• Oh, Karen. When I was photographing and publicizing all the man camps around Pecos and Mentone, TX that were housing all of illegal aliens that Joe Biden has been flooding our county with, where were you? When I was photographing and exposing the bus coach companies that had received C.E.R.T.S. money to transport illegal aliens all over our nation in the dead of night, where were you?.... Wait, let me guess, you were disparaging rock ribbed Conservative Patriots who were have been answering the call to expose the illegal alien B.S. that the democrats have foisted upon our nation. I have been answering the call since February, 12 2021. WHERE WERE YOU!

• You can.  Join the convoy.  BTW.  No matter the year truck or the manufacturer, can you picture maybe 40 trucks coming onto the Capitol grounds to the extent where they encounter the fence and knocking it down.

• Brilliant as usual, now openly pushing for violence!
      You know they'll be facing the capitol police, DC police, and the NG, you know under the halfwit regime they will attack.....look at Canada! You actually want them to start a physical confrontation.......there is nothing normal about that! If this happens there will be people dying, and if the authorities kill Americans it will be the beginning of the end of America as we know it. There will be martial law just like in Canada, this regime is salivating at the thought of complete, total power!

This reply was deleted.