Replies

• Nice to see Fauci struggle & embar-ass himself lying to another doctor in front of the world. Masks have become a therapy animal. Science has NO credibility left. 

• I have to admit I am a crime buff. I have been reading a crime book and halfway thru there was a Pandemic which went world wide. It turned out that it had been genetically created in a lab. The perp injected one of the lab techs, who then became patient one. They followed her all over the town and it of course started spreading. When they finally caught the perp he said it was intended to create a new world order where the opressed rose to rule. It was not a recent book but a few years old. Just call me a conspiracy theorist. 

• Maybe the Chinese government read that book also.  They thought it was a good idea and implemented it.  I wouldn't put it passed them.  And when they have organizations like WHO in their pocket, well anything could happen.

• Fauci is a clown sold to the CCP.

• Fauci is a witch doctor. 351 wildtype Africa!  Variance?  

• Like I said and I will say it again the coronavirus is purely Demonic and the Democratic party is Demonoc too.

• thank you acknowledge this because if we don't see it like that we're in big trouble it's not going to get better unless God says so otherwise.

• Fauci is a sociopath,just like the rest of the left.

• Isn't that something?

• like I said coronavirus is purely demonic.

This reply was deleted.