ADMIN

7826509854?profile=RESIZE_584x

A George Washington University professor who claimed for years to be a black woman has now admitted she is, in fact, white.

“For the better part of my adult life, every move I’ve made, every relationship I’ve formed, has been rooted in the napalm toxic soil of lies,” 38-year-old professor Jessica Krug wrote in a Medium post titled “The Truth, and the Anti-Black Violence of My Lies.”

“To an escalating degree over my adult life, I have eschewed my lived experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim: first North African Blackness, then US rooted Blackness, then Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness,” she says. “I have built my life on a violent anti-Black lie, and I have lied in every breath I have taken."

Krug has a Ph.D. and authored the book Fugitive Modernities: Kisama and the Politics of Freedom, which “interrogates the political practices and discourses through which those who fled from slavery and the violence of the slave trade in Angola forged coherent political communities outside of, and in opposition to, state politics,” according to the New York Post.

read more here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/professor-admits-she-is-white-despite-claiming-to-be-black-most-of-her-life-i-absolutely-cancel-myself

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where is the total INSANITY of the Left coming from? It HAS to be Demonic, there is no other explanation for SO MANY people to be SO mentally ill!

• this is outrageous she can not even identify who she is what's wrong with this picture? 

• Nobody has asked yet why she did that. I can tell you. She takes advantage of a system that favors black people over white Americans. Still, black people cry foul all the time. They want more and more and more and more....until they will have destroyed America. We are fortunate that Trump stands in the way of this frightening idea that America will be destroyed by the enemy within. Trump 2020!!!

• That proves useful idiots can not live stable lives.

• So you can't do the E.Warren/ W.Churchill thing anymore, too bad. There is a way out. Find a piece of rope and a bridge, don't forget to leave a note blaming Trump.

This reply was deleted.