ADMIN

Free speech: then Nazi soldier, now Antifa no difference | StareCat.com

Pro-abortion activists are targeting Catholic churches for protests on Mother's Day, with some citing the Roman Catholic faith of multiple justices who reportedly at one point supported the leaked draft opinion striking down Roe v. Wade.

The protests follow days of organizing in front of the Supreme Court building following the leak Monday night – protests that led the Washington, D.C., police to erect a fence ostensibly to protect the building and justices within. Fox News has also learned that there has been a strong police presence at the justices' homes following the leak. 

"Whether you’re a ‘Catholic for Choice’, ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe," the pro-abortion organizing group Ruth Sent Us posted on Twitter, with a video of activists appearing to disrupt a church service. "Stand at or in a local Catholic Church Sun May 8."

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-abortion-groups-target-churches-for-mothers-day-protests

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We all should stand up and protect Gods house from Satan.

• Very interesting you said that

• I am the "Sanctuary Guard" at my parish and have been for several years. Not many of my fellow parishioners know that I carry a concealed weapon. I am prepared to defend, and even to die, protecting the Blessed Sacrament, my priest and the congregation from external, physical threats during Mass, although I pray every Sunday that I will never have to! I'm a pretty good shot. A gunfight in church is not something that I want to see happen, but I'm prepared to act effectively if one starts.

• If this stuff doesn't stop the only answer we have is to arm ourselves for protection. I have a rifle and ammo at home,and I have a retired police officer helpes me with it too.

• Very interesting to say the least 

• This reply was deleted.
    • There are better ways than Roe v Wade , like to prevent it from happening in the first place.

• I wonder if these pro- abortion people would ask "their" parents why "they" went "full term". with their child.  Do you think they would understand the answer?

• Better not come to my church, someone might pull a weapon and shoot one of these black clad terrorists!

• Exactly right and that's the way it should be protect yourselves from evil

• Since Margerate Sanger, on TV announced that the abortion industry is meant to commit genocide on the black community, the news media NEVER shows that video clip. Why do you suppose that is? Find it on the internet and send it to all of the major news media outlets. If they get 1000's of these videos, they have to address it.What amazes me is that the right will not copy the left in their violent protests. It is time we do what they do and watch their mouth drop open. They don't expect us to do what they do and it will screw with their heads.

This reply was deleted.