ADMIN
8571032481?profile=RESIZE_710x

A prep school principal in New York sent white parents of students in grades 6-12 a graphic calling on them to become “white traitors” and ultimately “white abolitionists,” according to tweets from critical-race-theory skeptic Christopher Rufo.

The correspondence sent to white parents at East Side Community School is a “tool for action,” helping white people to gauge their status in “white identity” beginning at “white supremacist” and ultimately reaching “white abolition,” where one strives to “change institutions, dismantle whiteness, and not allow whiteness to reassert itself,” according to Rufo’s tweet.

read more here: https://www.wnd.com/2021/02/principal-sent-parents-whiteness-meter-white-traitor-category/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From what I've read, most German Jews voted (or had to vote) for hitler, and there's evidence hitler had some Jewish ancestry... Now many whites are voting against themselves, the world is a mess

• Yet another sick maniac in charge, I think he enjoys smashing heads, including his own

• Unlike a Democrat,I am not a racist or ashamed of my race 

• I'd like to break this MF'ers face with a baseball bat.

• And yet I don't see a name for this cockroach, someone must have turned on the lights.

• Parents neet to stand up, NOW.   Thinking this voicewill just blow over and go away is life threatening on all levels.  Not all parents can financially afford to just take their kids out of school, but they must afford the time and give voice to stop heinous actions such as this.  It won't stop until they stand up to it.

• Realy? This is RACISM on steroids... and the ass who posted it is a Principal of a Public school... Take your kids out of that institution and do it now.  Demand the Superintendent o the Public Schools in that district FIRE THIS RACIST Principal.

By the way, this program is not limited to NY it is national and part of the Marxist Democrat Party's new Cancel Culture theme... everything white is bad and everything of color is good.. including high crime rates, abuse of the welfare state, and just plain lazy and non-productive.  It's called Cancel Culture because there is no culture in this movement... its raw chaos and anarchy. 

This reply was deleted.