ADMIN

politics mike pence Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Former Vice President Mike Pence will reportedly back incumbent GOP governors over challengers endorsed by Donald Trump, potentially furthering the rift between himself and the ex-commander-in-chief.

Pence told a handful of these governors of his support during a private meeting, according to a Wall Street Journal report published on Saturday.

"I want to be clear," Pence reportedly said. "I'm going to be supporting incumbent Republican governors."

read more:

https://www.newsweek.com/pence-vows-back-gop-governors-facing-trump-approved-challengers-1651604

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anyone stupid enough to let Pence anywhere near their campaign had better be ready for being roundly and SOUNDLY defeated... Pence is a traitor and responsible for Biden being in the White House... he single-handedly scuttled the election fraud challenges that would have thrown the election into the House where Trump would have carried the majority of state delegations.  Pence betrayed America, Trump, and the People.

He has got to be senile... thinking he can get back in the saddle after betraying his party and the Nation... is he stupid or what?  Full of gall?

• I don't think he's senile like his boy Beijing Biden. I think he is first, a coward, and that led to him becoming a traitor. Every time he sends me an email asking for money I send him a scathing email telling him exactly what I think of him.; loser, coward, traitor.

• Do not talk about this traitor! Do not echo his voice! Condemn him to eternal silence!

• Vice President Pence's folly is making such a blanket statement.

He "should" know that he will have to backtrack on a couple of GOP governors.

• This Rinos don't understand We the People don't want politicians we want leaders that put Americans first and not worry about their career and how the media will accept them 

This reply was deleted.