ADMIN

Nancy Pelosi on Twitter: "At this challenging time, our nation needs real  leadership. The President's continued fanning of the flames of discord,  bigotry and violence is cowardly, weak and dangerous. Read my

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is not interested in a genuine examination of the events on Jan. 6. An honest review of the day’s timeline might reveal why.

As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times. Four days later, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, who resigned his post in the riot’s aftermath, told the Washington Post it was far from the first time National Guard reinforcements were requested. In fact, Sund told the paper the request was made six times.

Sund said Irving, overseen by Pelosi, thought the guard’s deployment was bad “optics” two days before the raid. Pelosi and House Democrats had previously condemned the presence of federal troops in the nation’s capital to quell the sustained insurrection of left-wing anarchists. A month later, the Daily Caller reported Irving’s discussions with the speaker’s office were factors in his “blender of decision making,” citing three sources familiar with Irving’s talks with the House Administration Committee.

Only one side has handed over the relevant documents to Republican investigators to support their claims. It isn’t those subservient to Pelosi.

In a letter to the speaker on Monday, House Republicans independently probing the Capitol riot outlined at least four times last year that House deputies under Pelosi’s command denied requests to review documents shedding light on the security decisions of Jan. 6.

“There is irony in the fact that at the same time House Democrats are holding witnesses in criminal contempt of Congress for raising genuine questions of legal privilege,” wrote Illinois Rep. Rodney Davis, “you continue to obstruct Republican access to House records relating to the security preparedness of the Capitol complex.”

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/04/pelosi-is-blocking-access-to-house-january-6-records-what-is-she-hiding/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They need to subpoena her old ass and arrest her if she refuses to comply then see how she likes being perp-walked. I know it won't happen but it's nice to dream!

• Pelosi is nothing more then an old fart bag !  My hope is that she gets exactly with she deserves in retirement ( A Fatal Accident .) 

• Pelosi is rotten to the core. There is no good in her. So no one can expect anything good while she continues to destroy America and its values.

• That ain't hard to figure out. Call complicit incitements and treason! 

This reply was deleted.