Replies

• People should be embarrassed to be called Canadians.

• I suspect at this moment, they are merely terrified.

• Maye it is about time people up there take up arms and take their country back ...

• Loyal stoic self-sacrificing Canadians?

But I do agree, unless they enjoy political molestation.

• The people have to retake all of these countries back from the communist government swine.

• Canadian PIGS

• well, well this is not getting better people it's here and it's not looking good either way.

• The Canadians were far more co-operative to government firearms confiscations than us, just like the English, the Australians, and New Zealanders.

I suspect they would be in Northern Ireland too, but then there is that question of what the Irish Republic would then do.....

• The Gestapo is alive and well IN CANADA, folks!!  God bless AND PROTECT all freedom-loving Canadian citizens!!  Justine TruDOPE should be the one in handcuffs and chains!!  And to think  that half the local constabulary had to be ordered out to arrest two God-fearing individuals who happen to be Canadian - but are now Prisoners of the Commie State of Canada!!  Heart-breaking!!  Thanks God MY family emigrated from The Great White North (Canada) 3 generations ago!!!

This reply was deleted.